Does no one know how to knock????
-
I was otp with vanni right? Yall know the one, @vanilleyy . Anyways and I put my phone away bc I was on discord and I was gonna get up to get a drink and my sister badges in. Bc the n she wants yo frickin interrogate me like “who are you r u talking to?” “Are you hiding something?” “Tell me ur doing before I tell mom” like jeez calm tf down it’s jst discord. And I was jst otp leave me alone. Go talk to ur bf like damn. Also no one except my step brother doesn’t knock. Unless it’s the bathroom they rarely knock. Unless it’s my step dad then he knocks.
Otp = on the phone
-
I was otp with vanni right? Yall know the one, @vanilleyy . Anyways and I put my phone away bc I was on discord and I was gonna get up to get a drink and my sister badges in. Bc the n she wants yo frickin interrogate me like “who are you r u talking to?” “Are you hiding something?” “Tell me ur doing before I tell mom” like jeez calm tf down it’s jst discord. And I was jst otp leave me alone. Go talk to ur bf like damn. Also no one except my step brother doesn’t knock. Unless it’s the bathroom they rarely knock. Unless it’s my step dad then he knocks.
Otp = on the phone
@Lil_sillyz bro honestly
I have 5 siblings and they think that my room is theirs also. I have to get dressed beside the door so I can keep them from barging in. I used to hide shi and worry when I was away that someone was going to dig in my stuff (they do) and find anything, now I just don't hide anything 🥹

-
@Lil_sillyz bro honestly
I have 5 siblings and they think that my room is theirs also. I have to get dressed beside the door so I can keep them from barging in. I used to hide shi and worry when I was away that someone was going to dig in my stuff (they do) and find anything, now I just don't hide anything 🥹

@SweetLikeTarmac damn rip twin


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

