Looking for people who are worthy of being a staff on bloodmoon
-
In case I won't be online on bloodmoon daydream for a while
I need someone to help the new users.
They will all need to be removed from guest and added into member.
I would want someone who won't do "I don't like u so ur guest" or "bruhh I remember you gtfa(get the f away)"
I need someone who will be taking the responsible job to treat others like the ones who have been members now.
And if you do attend and do a good job you will be doing just more than that.
You may apply in this topic
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
i could but i need to get my phone back(stalk my acc if you need proof)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login