Who were you a year ago?
-
@UnpaidIntern Who is innocent?
-
@Moutzaki jesus christ how did you reply that fast
@UnpaidIntern I just do I always check my notifications pretty obvious
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
I was living w my dad who would always leave me home alone so he could get it w his girlfriend and dump loads of money on her and spoil her, I was homeless and living in hotels and eating friend chicken for 2 months with sushi so i got kinda big and it was depressed eating, nw i live w my mom who loves and cares for me :)
-
A year ago???......oh shoot...I dont even remember
-
Oh wait...I was 14 a year ago if im not mistaken
-
I think I was like jacked or som, and I was super unfunny and a depressed person, I still don't know why I was jacked if I was depressed

-
I think I was like jacked or som, and I was super unfunny and a depressed person, I still don't know why I was jacked if I was depressed

@Rorschach Depressed motivation
-

-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
A cringy, ugly teen with no girls
Now im a cringy,ugly teen
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
