Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I'm super bored now

I'm super bored now

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
4 Posts 3 Posters 30 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis
    Noctis
    Noctis
    Be Yourself With All Your Might
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Welp after I logged off of bdns I watched naruto with my mom until ep 6 a ton of blood anyway she started talking about Japan and anime how manipulative it was and it was not okay so my younger sister said that shipuddin was less blood aka (lie) bc I used chatgpt. So my mom recommended anime that were friendly and its boring as hell so I've made a list of anime that I will watch when I get my own place..

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Anime that are family friendly...
      Sounds like Fist of The North Star

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I can't even watch my own even if I watched naruto when I was five💔

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I feel you, you might have a chance

          1 Reply Last reply
          2

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Groups
          • Users
          • Tags
          • Popular