Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. My childhood is over

My childhood is over

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 4 Posters 23 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis Noctis

    @Gl1tch 💖✨

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    @Noctis …

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      Bro, got a upvote just for sending this 💖✨

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
      gray: offline

      Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        Bro, got a upvote just for sending this 💖✨

        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        @Gl1tch OKAY IM SORRY ILL UPVOTE UR THINGS 😭 🙏 DONT HURT ME

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          Lol

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
          gray: offline

          Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            Lol

            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
            wrote last edited by
            #15

            @Gl1tch IM FRYING😭

            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              UPVOTEEEE MORE

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
              gray: offline

              Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                MOREEEE

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                gray: offline

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Someone...
                  Someone...
                  Someone...
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  its normal i think

                  wtf
                  Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                    UPVOTEEEE MORE

                    Dizzy-the-loser
                    Dizzy-the-loser
                    Dizzy-the-loser
                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @Gl1tch IM TRYING PLEASE 😭 🙏

                    @Gl1tch DONT HURTT MEEE 😭

                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      UPVOTE ME MORE

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                      gray: offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                        wrote last edited by
                        #21

                        NOWWWW

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                          wrote last edited by
                          #22

                          💖✨

                          Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Noctis Noctis

                            💖✨

                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                            wrote last edited by
                            #23

                            @Noctis IM SHIGIGLING 😭 🙏

                            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular