Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Reasons why I can’t get a girlfriend

Reasons why I can’t get a girlfriend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
32 Posts 9 Posters 206 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

    same reasons oml😭😭 i don't even have friends

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @SumRandomLoser LOL

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

      1: I’m not funny or cool
      2: no one likes me, of course
      3: I can’t have a serious conversation with people, and I barely socialize in IRL
      4: girls don’t talk to me at my school 😔😔😔😔

      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @Gl1tch awhh!

      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • King of Curses
        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        you gotta be like me gng

        You matter never forget that.

        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • King of Curses King of Curses

          you gotta be like me gng

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          @King-of-Curses HOWWW

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            @King-of-Curses HOWWW

            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @Gl1tch idk just do it

            You matter never forget that.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              TELL MEEE HOWWW I’M GOING TO DAMN HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • King of Curses
                King of Curses
                King of Curses
                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                wrote last edited by King of Curses
                #16

                Im fresh man

                You matter never forget that.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                  wrote last edited by Dizzy-the-loser
                  #17

                  i just found out my great grandma died, and my bf cheated on the same day.... 😭 i hate my life. i lost my huzz. The wps will just flirt with me and quite a few constables do alr 😭 💀

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  King of Curses Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                    i just found out my great grandma died, and my bf cheated on the same day.... 😭 i hate my life. i lost my huzz. The wps will just flirt with me and quite a few constables do alr 😭 💀

                    King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                    wrote last edited by King of Curses
                    #18

                    @Dizzy-the-loser rip

                    You matter never forget that.

                    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                      i just found out my great grandma died, and my bf cheated on the same day.... 😭 i hate my life. i lost my huzz. The wps will just flirt with me and quite a few constables do alr 😭 💀

                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @Dizzy-the-loser damn I don’t give a shit!

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • King of Curses King of Curses

                        @Dizzy-the-loser rip

                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                        wrote last edited by
                        #20

                        @King-of-Curses haha it didnt load 🙏

                        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                        King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                          @Dizzy-the-loser damn I don’t give a shit!

                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                          wrote last edited by
                          #21

                          @Gl1tch ty twin!!! ❤

                          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                            @King-of-Curses haha it didnt load 🙏

                            King of Curses
                            King of Curses
                            King of Curses
                            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                            wrote last edited by
                            #22

                            @Dizzy-the-loser I know it says I post too many

                            You matter never forget that.

                            Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                              wrote last edited by
                              #23

                              I'ma go offline

                              You matter never forget that.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • King of Curses King of Curses

                                @Dizzy-the-loser I know it says I post too many

                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                                wrote last edited by
                                #24

                                @King-of-Curses lmao

                                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • King of Curses
                                  King of Curses
                                  King of Curses
                                  Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #25

                                  cus I'm sleepy

                                  You matter never forget that.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • King of Curses
                                    King of Curses
                                    King of Curses
                                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #26

                                    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                    You matter never forget that.

                                    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • King of Curses King of Curses

                                      BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #27

                                      @King-of-Curses bye Squidward

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                      green: talk to me
                                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                      gray: offline

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • King of Curses
                                        King of Curses
                                        King of Curses
                                        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #28

                                        don't put bananas In my butt

                                        You matter never forget that.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                          1: I’m not funny or cool
                                          2: no one likes me, of course
                                          3: I can’t have a serious conversation with people, and I barely socialize in IRL
                                          4: girls don’t talk to me at my school 😔😔😔😔

                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #29

                                          @Gl1tch my reasons

                                          1. chud
                                          2. hates anything romance related 😁

                                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                          El juno

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular