Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. I’m feeling pretty :3

I’m feeling pretty :3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
41 Posts 7 Posters 97 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

    LOL

    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
    wrote last edited by
    #18

    @Gl1tch U LUCKY I CANT UPVOTE ANYMORE

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

      @Gl1tch U LUCKY I CANT UPVOTE ANYMORE

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
      wrote last edited by
      #19

      @Lil_sillyz huh wdym

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
      gray: offline

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        @Lil_sillyz huh wdym

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
        wrote last edited by
        #20

        @Gl1tch I would be bumbarding you in upvotes >:3

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
          wrote last edited by
          #21

          oh lros

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
          gray: offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
            wrote last edited by
            #22

            oh lord

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
            gray: offline

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
              wrote last edited by
              #23

              Hehehe >:3

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              Antispawnists DNI

              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                wrote last edited by
                #24

                cant u do it on another post?

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                gray: offline

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  cant u do it on another post?

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                  wrote last edited by
                  #25

                  @Gl1tch nope I can’t upvote anyone until tmr

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                    wrote last edited by Gl1tch
                    #26

                    just do upvote me tomorrow pls!

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                    gray: offline

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      just do upvote me tomorrow pls!

                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #27

                      @Gl1tch fineeeee

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                        @Gl1tch fineeeee

                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                        wrote last edited by
                        #28

                        U CHANGED ITT

                        IMG_8081.png
                        What my colors mean:
                        What my colors mean:
                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                        Yellow: away
                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                        Gray: offline
                        Antispawnists DNI

                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                          wrote last edited by
                          #29

                          changed what?

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                          green: talk to me
                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                          gray: offline

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                            wrote last edited by
                            #30

                            U CHANGED DONT INTO DO!!!!

                            IMG_8081.png
                            What my colors mean:
                            What my colors mean:
                            Green: online able to talk!!!
                            Yellow: away
                            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                            Gray: offline
                            Antispawnists DNI

                            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                              wrote last edited by
                              #31

                              huh?

                              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                              green: talk to me
                              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                              gray: offline

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                                wrote last edited by
                                #32

                                Bro I’m crying rn 😭

                                IMG_8081.png
                                What my colors mean:
                                What my colors mean:
                                Green: online able to talk!!!
                                Yellow: away
                                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                Gray: offline
                                Antispawnists DNI

                                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Verity
                                  Verity
                                  Verity
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #33

                                  not bad

                                  The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                  Gl1tch Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Verity Verity

                                    not bad

                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                    wrote last edited by Gl1tch
                                    #34

                                    @The_Traveller95 ITS VERITY

                                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                    green: talk to me
                                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                    gray: offline

                                    Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                      @The_Traveller95 ITS VERITY

                                      Verity
                                      Verity
                                      Verity
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #35

                                      @Gl1tch what?

                                      The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #36

                                        Nvm for a second I thought your profile picture was verity

                                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                        green: talk to me
                                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                        gray: offline

                                        Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                          Nvm for a second I thought your profile picture was verity

                                          Verity
                                          Verity
                                          Verity
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #37

                                          @Gl1tch i could do that

                                          The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular