Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. I’m scared

I’m scared

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
21 Posts 5 Posters 66 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

    Guys I’m scared of four player lobbies so basically I decided to play in some four player lobbies and the first one that I joined put hi normal chat at first right? WRONG. He asked if I had snap or telegram and I said no. And he asked how old was I of course I said 13 because yeah I think he might be a predator. I’m genuinely scared.

    dizzy-the-loser
    dizzy-the-loser
    dizzy-the-loser
    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    @Gl1tch i would block! and stop sharing anymo info!

    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      Here are some pictures
      image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      image.jpeg don’t worry I changed my avatar and my name to I amseekYT and to my main avatar and cosmetics and stuff so basically he got exposed

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        did you stop texting him? you better've h
        blocked him! imsorry twin you had to deal with a creep! and i don't believe he's 15 he's trying to lure you in! im proud of you for sharing!

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jyatli
          Jyatli
          Jyatli
          D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          yo, give me his dc
          ill talk to him

          dizzy-the-loser Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Jyatli Jyatli

            yo, give me his dc
            ill talk to him

            dizzy-the-loser
            dizzy-the-loser
            dizzy-the-loser
            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Jyatli ty! @gl1tch give jyatli the dc??

            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jyatli
              Jyatli
              Jyatli
              D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              yea,
              i wanna check

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jyatli
                Jyatli
                Jyatli
                D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                i dealt with my fair share of predators

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Jyatli Jyatli

                  yo, give me his dc
                  ill talk to him

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @Jyatli yo-yo yo chill. I already told him I just exposed him for a YouTube video

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Jyatli
                    Jyatli
                    Jyatli
                    D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    oh😭

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      But I’m going to join more servers that have predators in them

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      thatguy 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jyatli
                        Jyatli
                        Jyatli
                        D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
                        wrote last edited by
                        #13

                        dm me their discords

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                          wrote last edited by
                          #14

                          The thing is, I don’t even have discord

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                          green: talk to me
                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                          gray: offline

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                            wrote last edited by
                            #15

                            I only have Facebook 💀

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                            gray: offline

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              But I’m going to join more servers that have predators in them

                              thatguy
                              thatguy
                              thatguy
                              Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                              wrote last edited by
                              #16

                              @Gl1tch lowk not a smart idea being groomed isnt very fun

                              Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                              dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                wrote last edited by
                                #17

                                Bru I live in Arizona the hottest state in the US. They don’t know my address. I don’t know why everyone’s so worried about it.

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                gray: offline

                                Jyatli 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                  Bru I live in Arizona the hottest state in the US. They don’t know my address. I don’t know why everyone’s so worried about it.

                                  Jyatli
                                  Jyatli
                                  Jyatli
                                  D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune Banned
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #18
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • thatguy thatguy

                                    @Gl1tch lowk not a smart idea being groomed isnt very fun

                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @thatguy thats what i said! but gl1tch just need to be safe! and im leaving it at that!

                                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Someone...
                                      Someone...
                                      Someone...
                                      wrote last edited by Someone...
                                      #20

                                      WTF OMG STAY AWAY FROM THAT [censored] AT ALL TIMES

                                      wtf
                                      Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #21

                                        Lol

                                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                        green: talk to me
                                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                        gray: offline

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Groups
                                        • Users
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular