I want to be civil
-
So, @raven this my official request. I want to hold a public debate with you about what happened to the forum. I promise to be civil about it, and I sincerely hope you will too. I believe it would be much better for the forum and everyone involved with it if we handled it in a civil, respectful manner. Please be aware that I will not stop being loud and very active about this matter if you don't accept my request. once again, I am requesting a public debate about the changes to the forum. Please respond in this post. I truly don't want to anger any of the parties involved, I hope you understand.
-
Negative, DMs only.
-
Negative, DMs only.
@Raven Ok, I guess. I mean, I really only wanted it to be piblic for witnesses to my being civil about this process. we can dm tho
-
@Raven Ok, I guess. I mean, I really only wanted it to be piblic for witnesses to my being civil about this process. we can dm tho
@raven so.. your response?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
