Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
27 Posts 6 Posters 56 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    YAYYYYYY

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

      YAYYYYYY

      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      @Lil_sillyz fym "YAYYYYYYYY"?!?

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • macncheese. macncheese.

        @Lil_sillyz fym "YAYYYYYYYY"?!?

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @macncheese. bc i forgot what the colors ment and ii didnt read the title 😭

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese. macncheese.

          If u dont know them theyre:

          Red:determination
          Orange:bravery
          Yellow:justice
          Green:kindness
          Purple:perserverance
          Blue:integrity
          Cyan:patience

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @macncheese what the hell you mean what do they represent?

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            @macncheese what the hell you mean what do they represent?

            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @Gl1tch idk i saw a tuff [censored] edit where multiple ppl were represented by the souls

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              Send the video

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                Send the video

                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @Gl1tch i dont got it

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  Bro

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    Idk its a jjk edit

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      Are you talking about what were their names?

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        Or smth like that.

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • shrub
                          shrub
                          shrub
                          BANNED Belt to ass tlou Little time 💔 milkaholic
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13

                          im all of them

                          watching netflix and tiki takis

                          Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • shrub shrub

                            im all of them

                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                            wrote last edited by
                            #14

                            @shrub no ur not

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                            gray: offline

                            shrub 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              @shrub no ur not

                              shrub
                              shrub
                              shrub
                              BANNED Belt to ass tlou Little time 💔 milkaholic
                              wrote last edited by
                              #15

                              @Gl1tch what am i then

                              watching netflix and tiki takis

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                wrote last edited by
                                #16

                                A guy that posts daily memes

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                gray: offline

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • xenthy
                                  xenthy
                                  xenthy
                                  wrote last edited by xenthy
                                  #17

                                  imo orange is @nonbinary_wolf they are very brave <3

                                  uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                                  "fall into me" - forest blakk

                                  "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #18

                                    What about me?

                                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                    green: talk to me
                                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                    gray: offline

                                    xenthy 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                      What about me?

                                      xenthy
                                      xenthy
                                      xenthy
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @Gl1tch blue or red

                                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #20

                                        How about both?

                                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                        green: talk to me
                                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                        gray: offline

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • macncheese. macncheese.

                                          If u dont know them theyre:

                                          Red:determination
                                          Orange:bravery
                                          Yellow:justice
                                          Green:kindness
                                          Purple:perserverance
                                          Blue:integrity
                                          Cyan:patience

                                          Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @macncheese. @snail-mail the kindness @lil_sillyz patience

                                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                          green: talk to me
                                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                          gray: offline

                                          macncheese. Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular