Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Guys, I’m really bored, what should I do?

Guys, I’m really bored, what should I do?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
25 Posts 6 Posters 63 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    can u draw looey from dandys world?

    french_fry_guy
    french_fry_guy
    french_fry_guy
    Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
    wrote last edited by
    #12

    @Lil_sillyz Yea! Could you draw Vee? :3

    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

    Elliot
    he/him

    Green: online and can talk
    Yellow: online and not feeling it
    Red: online but leave me alone

    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

      can u draw looey from dandys world?

      french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
      wrote last edited by french_fry_guy
      #13

      @Lil_sillyz Here you go :D
      IMG_0485.jpeg

      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

      Elliot
      he/him

      Green: online and can talk
      Yellow: online and not feeling it
      Red: online but leave me alone

      Lil_sillyz Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

        @Lil_sillyz Here you go :D
        IMG_0485.jpeg

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote last edited by
        #14

        @french_fry_guy TYYYY

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

          @Lil_sillyz Yea! Could you draw Vee? :3

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
          wrote last edited by
          #15

          @french_fry_guy yea!!! I’ll do it on the bus

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            @french_fry_guy yea!!! I’ll do it on the bus

            french_fry_guy
            french_fry_guy
            french_fry_guy
            Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
            wrote last edited by
            #16

            @Lil_sillyz Ofc and ty :D

            “When I die, they will bury me a woman
            While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
            Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
            Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

            Elliot
            he/him

            Green: online and can talk
            Yellow: online and not feeling it
            Red: online but leave me alone

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yougot1960ed
              Yougot1960ed
              Yougot1960ed
              Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
              wrote last edited by
              #17

              Bro wtf im also bored

              Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
              -Yougot1960ed, 2026

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                wrote last edited by
                #18

                Can you draw my pfp?

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                gray: offline

                french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                  @Lil_sillyz Here you go :D
                  IMG_0485.jpeg

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #19

                  @french_fry_guy also ts peak

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                    Can you draw my pfp?

                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    @Gl1tch Sure :]

                    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                    Elliot
                    he/him

                    Green: online and can talk
                    Yellow: online and not feeling it
                    Red: online but leave me alone

                    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                      @Gl1tch Sure :]

                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      @french_fry_guy thxxxx!

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                        wrote last edited by
                        #22

                        Draw me the mona lisa
                        Every detail perfect to the atom

                        chinese-panda.png

                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • macncheese. macncheese.

                          Draw me the mona lisa
                          Every detail perfect to the atom

                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                          wrote last edited by
                          #23

                          @macncheese. Hell no twin 🥹🥹

                          “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                          While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                          Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                          Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                          Elliot
                          he/him

                          Green: online and can talk
                          Yellow: online and not feeling it
                          Red: online but leave me alone

                          macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                            @macncheese. Hell no twin 🥹🥹

                            macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            macncheese.
                            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                            wrote last edited by
                            #24

                            @french_fry_guy awwww y not?

                            chinese-panda.png

                            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                            french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • macncheese. macncheese.

                              @french_fry_guy awwww y not?

                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                              wrote last edited by
                              #25

                              @macncheese. TF YOU MEAN WHY NOT 😭

                              “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                              While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                              Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                              Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                              Elliot
                              he/him

                              Green: online and can talk
                              Yellow: online and not feeling it
                              Red: online but leave me alone

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular