Verse Of The Day! ("You Are My Witnesses"). EXL
-
"I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed โ I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "that I am God."
โIsaiah 43:11-12Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Peter reminded us that we are here as God's chosen people, his witnesses, to "declare the praises of him who has called us out of darkness into his wonderful light" (1 Peter 2:9). We have experienced God's saving work in our lives. We know he is the Lord. We are the recipients of his blessings and grace. We know our God is the true God. We are the people who anticipate his mighty deliverance yet to come. Our God is the God of the first and the last, the one who is and was and is to come. So, how can we remain silent? How can we remain bitter, pessimistic, or discouraged? The God who made the tomb empty and made the corpse of Jesus our living and exalted Lord is also our Father in heaven. He is mighty to save. We are witnesses that he alone is God!Jesus Christ Loves You!
EXL
God has got me again so I am fine y'all, I know nobody cares but, You know, Though i'd say. :D
-
ayyy im not religious but i admire your dedication and faith, keep going and stay strong. you are gods soldier and a strong one at that. i know god sees you and i hope one day you can reach the gates of heaven and enter.
(im meaning this respectfully, i hope its counted as so-...)
-
ayyy im not religious but i admire your dedication and faith, keep going and stay strong. you are gods soldier and a strong one at that. i know god sees you and i hope one day you can reach the gates of heaven and enter.
(im meaning this respectfully, i hope its counted as so-...)
@xenthy Thank You For The Support! :D I Know You Aren't Religious But God Bless You! (I Couldn't Not Say It I'm Sorry)
-
@xenthy Thank You For The Support! :D I Know You Aren't Religious But God Bless You! (I Couldn't Not Say It I'm Sorry)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login