Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Staff Communications
  3. Technical Support
  4. Suggestions / Requests
  5. #BringDownVotesBack

#BringDownVotesBack

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Suggestions / Requests
14 Posts 5 Posters 66 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    @raven please CAN WE BRING DOWN VOTES BACK

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      french_fry_guy
      Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Royal Zest <3 Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstoner danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol OC-Maker
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I would add my two cents but I already made a whole a// topic on it so here’s my opinion https://browsedns.net/topic/23759/we-should-bring-back-downvotes/28

      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

      Elliot
      he/him

      Green: online and can talk
      Yellow: online and not feeling it
      Red: online but leave me alone

      Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

        I would add my two cents but I already made a whole a// topic on it so here’s my opinion https://browsedns.net/topic/23759/we-should-bring-back-downvotes/28

        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @french_fry_guy oh thx

        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
        green: talk to me
        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
        gray: offline

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

          I would add my two cents but I already made a whole a// topic on it so here’s my opinion https://browsedns.net/topic/23759/we-should-bring-back-downvotes/28

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by Gl1tch
          #4

          @french_fry_guy so should I delete this topic? Or nah?

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • xenthy
            xenthy
            xenthy
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            downvotes automatically flag after 5 to moderators, im sure its stressful on their side ngl when there's like 5 downvotes for a user just because they're unliked.

            uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

            "fall into me" - forest blakk

            "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

            Gl1tch Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • xenthy xenthy

              downvotes automatically flag after 5 to moderators, im sure its stressful on their side ngl when there's like 5 downvotes for a user just because they're unliked.

              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
              wrote last edited by Gl1tch
              #6

              @xenthy damn

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                @french_fry_guy so should I delete this topic? Or nah?

                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Royal Zest <3 Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstoner danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol OC-Maker
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Gl1tch No.

                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                Elliot
                he/him

                Green: online and can talk
                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                Red: online but leave me alone

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                  @Gl1tch No.

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @french_fry_guy okay

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • xenthy xenthy

                    downvotes automatically flag after 5 to moderators, im sure its stressful on their side ngl when there's like 5 downvotes for a user just because they're unliked.

                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @xenthy that's not really the fault of the users as I mentioned in French fry guy's post. it's admin's fault for even adding it as a feature and with the amount of posts i've seen not be locked or deleted recently I forget moderators even exist on this site sometimes. they should just remove the flag thing and allow us to downvote again, it's not that deep. it's just numbers on a screen.

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @xenthy that's not really the fault of the users as I mentioned in French fry guy's post. it's admin's fault for even adding it as a feature and with the amount of posts i've seen not be locked or deleted recently I forget moderators even exist on this site sometimes. they should just remove the flag thing and allow us to downvote again, it's not that deep. it's just numbers on a screen.

                      french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Royal Zest <3 Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstoner danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol OC-Maker
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Yanderemenhera Amen dude

                      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                      Elliot
                      he/him

                      Green: online and can talk
                      Yellow: online and not feeling it
                      Red: online but leave me alone

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Royal Zest <3 Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstoner danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol OC-Maker
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @nightmarewolfie please, we all want these back

                        “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                        While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                        Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                        Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                        Elliot
                        he/him

                        Green: online and can talk
                        Yellow: online and not feeling it
                        Red: online but leave me alone

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yougot1960ed
                          Yougot1960ed
                          Yougot1960ed
                          Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Why does this feel like that time when Youtube got rid of the Dislike Button? Like Bro give us our Dislike Button and Give us our Downvotes Back...

                          Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                          -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                          french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Yougot1960ed Yougot1960ed

                            Why does this feel like that time when Youtube got rid of the Dislike Button? Like Bro give us our Dislike Button and Give us our Downvotes Back...

                            french_fry_guy
                            french_fry_guy
                            french_fry_guy
                            Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Royal Zest <3 Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstoner danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol OC-Maker
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Yougot1960ed FRRR

                            “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                            While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                            Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                            Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                            Elliot
                            he/him

                            Green: online and can talk
                            Yellow: online and not feeling it
                            Red: online but leave me alone

                            Yougot1960ed 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                              @Yougot1960ed FRRR

                              Yougot1960ed
                              Yougot1960ed
                              Yougot1960ed
                              Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @french_fry_guy Like getting Downvotes, They suck they could make me feel bad for having such a crappy opinion, But in the end at least i know about the other person's opinion and they say they downvoted it like i feel like BDNS as a whole is going to become like YouTube damn bots...

                              Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                              -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular