i dont wanna be here ngl (not sewersidal)
-
i jst broke up with my gf LS and she was so sad and i feel like it was my fault and i feel like i shouldnt have broken up with her, and someone made a comment abt my teeth. they said "why do your teeth look like that
?" now i dont wanna talk again, thx for that. -
Strike her
-
i jst broke up with my gf LS and she was so sad and i feel like it was my fault and i feel like i shouldnt have broken up with her, and someone made a comment abt my teeth. they said "why do your teeth look like that
?" now i dont wanna talk again, thx for that.integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer@Lil_sillyz damn bruh this is um lord I believe in you and I care about you obviously, I wanna make sure you’re doing OK! So I want to say are you OK? And obviously I don’t think it’s your fault. Ngl
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
if u had the idea to break up n actually went with it, maybe there was a part of urself telling urself to do so, u need to learn to accept that side of urself, its the only way ur gonna move on ngl so dont go beating urself up
shit happens what can i say, u js have to accept it, better urself n move on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


