Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Anime
  4. Who's your favorite naruto character?

Who's your favorite naruto character?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Anime
10 Posts 8 Posters 384 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rainbow Quartz
    Rainbow Quartz
    Rainbow Quartz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    my favorite naruto character is boruto and sarada

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I only watched the Naruto series from 2006 and the Naruto Shippuden series, but not the Boruto series. I might have to go with Sasuke

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • loser
        loser
        loser
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        itachi!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        -2
        • batman1
          batman1
          batman1
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          minato

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            sakura

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AnybodyButMe
              AnybodyButMe
              AnybodyButMe
              👼Child Of God ✝️ manga fan PERSONA FAN'S Random People Ig IDK WHAT SHE SAID ON A THURSDAY straight allies!
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Itachi And Minato And Also Naruto

              Green: Means I'm On
              Red: Means I'm Stressed
              Yellow: Means I Eating Or Hanging Out
              Gray: Means I'm Either Dead And Happy That I Am Or Reading Manga*
              SB-6264-3043-2877
              "Baka Tsuna."-Reborn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Noctis
                Noctis
                Noctis
                Be Yourself With All Your Might
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Sasuke and itachi the great brothers.. And I'm [censored] embarrassed of how this is going to pop up on recent

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KiraThecutest
                  KiraThecutest
                  KiraThecutest
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Gaara my favorite!! He’s just so cool to me and I really love his design and personality!!

                  Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KiraThecutest KiraThecutest

                    Gaara my favorite!! He’s just so cool to me and I really love his design and personality!!

                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @KiraThecutest Omg me too I loved him as a kid!

                    KiraThecutest 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Noctis Noctis

                      @KiraThecutest Omg me too I loved him as a kid!

                      KiraThecutest
                      KiraThecutest
                      KiraThecutest
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Noctis Yesss he is so cute!! That one of the things I love about him<(3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular