Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What’s y’all’s discord status rn?

What’s y’all’s discord status rn?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
31 Posts 19 Posters 2.0k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AnybodyButMe
    AnybodyButMe
    AnybodyButMe
    👼Child Of God ✝️ manga fan PERSONA FAN'S Random People Ig IDK WHAT SHE SAID ON A THURSDAY straight allies!
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?

    Green: Means I'm On
    Red: Means I'm Stressed
    Yellow: Means I Eating Or Hanging Out
    Gray: Means I'm Either Dead And Happy That I Am Or Reading Manga*
    SB-6264-3043-2877
    "Baka Tsuna."-Reborn

    SupearMan 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AnybodyButMe AnybodyButMe

      how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?

      SupearMan
      SupearMan
      SupearMan
      Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      @HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS

      I make dumb comics cuz lol
      Any Pronouns rlly
      Status:
      Green: Happi Happi happi
      Yellow: Streaming
      Red: Losing it
      Gray: Offline

      AnybodyButMe 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SupearMan SupearMan

        @HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS

        AnybodyButMe
        AnybodyButMe
        AnybodyButMe
        👼Child Of God ✝️ manga fan PERSONA FAN'S Random People Ig IDK WHAT SHE SAID ON A THURSDAY straight allies!
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        @SuperEnrique thanks

        Green: Means I'm On
        Red: Means I'm Stressed
        Yellow: Means I Eating Or Hanging Out
        Gray: Means I'm Either Dead And Happy That I Am Or Reading Manga*
        SB-6264-3043-2877
        "Baka Tsuna."-Reborn

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SupearMan
          SupearMan
          SupearMan
          Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          Reviving this with my most recent status
          Cord: supiestar (feel free to friend me)
          Screenshot 2025-08-27 9.56.24 PM.png

          I make dumb comics cuz lol
          Any Pronouns rlly
          Status:
          Green: Happi Happi happi
          Yellow: Streaming
          Red: Losing it
          Gray: Offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pawthetic
            pawthetic
            pawthetic
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            i dont have discord at the moment but itd probably be smthn about my wives.. OR SOmEthing sillay...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              I Should Prolly Make 2 Accounts

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yuni
                Yuni
                Yuni
                THE LIT GANG Chico Bonito Fan Raven Empire
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                lmao my old discord status is prolly
                i love my bb.. LAST LETTER GONE NO NEED TL KNWO

                Discord: mirs25
                Hmu when I'm not around :P
                [First text must be "cheese" so I dont get ya confused with someone ik]
                "When you take the trash out, do you come back out to check how it's doing? Exactly, so stop stalking your ex."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
                • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
                • A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  IMG_0389.jpeg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gamizavier
                    Gamizavier
                    Gamizavier
                    Straight Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    Screenshot 2026-06-24 221324.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by Yanderemenhera
                      #26

                      Screenshot 2026-06-25 12.08.17 AM.png

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      r0s4_p4st3l 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                        Screenshot 2026-06-25 12.08.17 AM.png

                        r0s4_p4st3l
                        r0s4_p4st3l
                        r0s4_p4st3l
                        I ♡ My BF 420 rhcp fan Mindless Self Indulgence Slipknot KoЯn soad i ♥ weezer I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ P!ATD fans Pierce the veil Sublime smashing pumpkins Dr pepper three days grace Avril lavigne Domo gleeby glorp meow
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        @Yanderemenhera CLASS OF 09 MENTIONED!!!!

                        i think im gonna puke

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • redapplecups
                          redapplecups
                          redapplecups
                          cutie #healing YURI ENJOYER
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          image.png

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShadowGamerX
                            ShadowGamerX
                            ShadowGamerX
                            Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            Screenshot 2026-06-25 9.50.25 AM.png

                            idk

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              IMG_0395.jpeg

                              ShadowGamerX 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                IMG_0395.jpeg

                                ShadowGamerX
                                ShadowGamerX
                                ShadowGamerX
                                Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                @suctioncupman like this one

                                idk

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular