Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
_Flowery_

_Flowery_

@_Flowery_
baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
225
Topics
56
Shares
0
Groups
43
Followers
19
Following
22
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    @Nared
    9/10 your pfp is good and you well organized your bio


  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    @Almond
    10/10 cute pfp, well organized bio


  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    @Rorschach

    8/10 one problem is what is your pfp????


  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    0/10!!!! worst!!! everything is awful!!!


  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    hello


  • rating y'alls profiles
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    just comment


  • so let me get this straight
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    FLOWERY GETS SLIMED OUT BY THE ROARING KNIGHT??????
    THE KNIGHT CHOPS UP FLOWERY LIKE A HERB/SPICE!!!!!!


  • Birthday what i GOT
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I think this guy likes seals


  • Ranking users 😳
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    @Fang_Yuan
    it is


  • I was in the kitchen
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    Artist Corner

    you burnt the water


  • my bestie is so sweetttt
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    👀


  • if you could paint me a Birmingham
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    make it look just the way I plaaa-ha-hanned!
    make her on the front porch swang!
    cotton grass! make it early spingggg!
    for a while she'll be mine agaaa-ha-ha-ainnn!
    if you can paint me a Birmingham!


  • Idk
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    I love DBTG from shucks rewritten! he's so me!


  • I think I was possessed or smth..
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    what the...


  • yume craft ideas!!!
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    Engagement

    I have an idea. so, you draw your f/o in, like, a normal standing pose, cut them out, tape pipe cleaners to the back, and boom! you have a small guy that you can pose :^]


  • Drinkin' by me
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    I wished I had another chance...
    I wished I could make s--t right...
    but it's all my fault!
    I dropped the ball!
    and now she's gone and its on... me...
    drinkin' drinkin' drinkin'
    all I know to do!
    drinkin' drinkin' drinkin'
    all I can do!
    and I tried, tried, TRIED!!!!
    ...
    but... I can't just beg her back...
    its no use...
    why did I do this?
    why was I a s--tty man?
    HELL I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
    DRINKIN' DRINKIN' DRINKIN' GODD--NIT!!!
    its all I do...
    so, now... I'm... drinkin'


  • y'all...
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    I like dancing in the rain... idk, I just do... :>


  • alr...
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    @Gl1tch
    I'd rather keep it private, unless @lil_sillyz wants to say what happened


  • alr...
    _Flowery_ _Flowery_
    General

    so... I want to apologize to @lil_sillyz
    so, we broke up. thats your choice, and I respect that
    I shouldn't do something vary extreme because of a break up that makes sense
    I'm moving on... forgive me if you want, or, hate me if you want... you (and others) have opinions...

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular