Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
andythespeedru

andythespeedru

@andythespeedru
Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
85
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
5
Followers
11
Following
2
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What should I post on Youtube?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    YouTube

    @tyler_x thanks πŸ˜…
    I haven't had the time to post good videos but I hope your channel grows


  • who's participating in the Pokemon 2027 Global challenge l
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Game Matchmaking

    @_Izzy_ thanks 😁


  • who's participating in the Pokemon 2027 Global challenge l
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Game Matchmaking

    I'm nervous for the Pokemon champions 2027 Global challenge l, I am worried because I don't think I have what it takes, I am the best out of my friends and this will be my first EVER tournament, and it so happens to be a global challenge so EVERYONE is participating, especially the likes of wolf glick, aaron traylor, moxie boosted, da wobbuffet and much more who are experienced

    here's the team that I have and the idea behind it:

    Screenshot_20260924_134955_Pokmon Champions.jpg

    I send mousehold and anileape
    mousehold keeps anileape alive with friend guard, encore and follow me
    and anileape uses bulk up to get stronger and bulker
    then he uses drain punch to stay alive and rage fist to deal massive damage
    then I have raichu or golisopod to clean it out

    if there to strong, ditto puts them in check and grimsnarl can keep ditto last longer then the opponent

    speaking of grimsnarl, its used to keep trick room teams in cheak with scary face onto anileape so its slower then there trick room mons, so there faced of either reversing trick room or kill anileape which will be hard to do with screens, mouse hold and drain punch

    now I'm thinking to replace golisopod with charizard x but tell me what you think? is there anything I should change? these teams will be locked in at 8 GMT and will go live at 10:30 GMT maybe? but Saturday for sure (link in bio)

    (also if your participating in the challenge and see me in there, please DM me, I would love to talk to my opponents after words)


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    YouTube

    @tyler_x interested in a Collab? I have a channel of my own (in bio)
    but post what you want your channel to be, your passion, I'm in school and have work after that but I would love to see your videos


  • its my fault.. (vent)
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @xenth I'm sorry?I have no idea what's going on


  • how long does it take to get over a ex?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @The_Traveler95 I wish j can still still talk to her,
    I miss her


  • how long does it take to get over a ex?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Araghie same here and I don't know why other don't, they move on on the same day and I'm like, "did you ever love them?"


  • how long does it take to get over a ex?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @_Izzy_ still haven't completely (over a year now ToT) and I made my situation a THOUSAND time worse with @nonbinary_wolf


  • Won't be on
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf oh dang, not even mention me in first period πŸ™ƒπŸ˜›


  • Deleted post
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Innocent np, I probably just have to update that


  • Deleted post
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Innocent why are you talking to me, plus if I did it that way I would be limited to what people have, its just better to join the group tabs o the side


  • Won't be on
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    I'm her IRL friend, I will take care of them


  • accidentally using they/them despite knowing that the person's pronouns are not they/them
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @UnpaidIntern ?


  • accidentally using they/them despite knowing that the person's pronouns are not they/them
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    for me it's the other way around which is worse, so don't beat yourself over it


  • question
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf depends how, like in a note, text or in person? Not saying one is better then the other, I just feel curious for this hypothetical


  • Ranking users
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf I dont deserve S teir πŸ˜…
    Maybe B at best, but thank you so much for the ranking


  • what's something you feel very bad about doing on accedent?
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Yanderemenhera same here, I tend to be oblivious and I do it to my friend IRL who is non-binary, I don't realize until way later


  • First rant guys!!
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @SumRandomLoser then what is misogyny?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 1 / 5
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular