@tyler_x thanks 
I haven't had the time to post good videos but I hope your channel grows
andythespeedru
Posts
-
What should I post on Youtube? -
who's participating in the Pokemon 2027 Global challenge l@_Izzy_ thanks

-
who's participating in the Pokemon 2027 Global challenge lI'm nervous for the Pokemon champions 2027 Global challenge l, I am worried because I don't think I have what it takes, I am the best out of my friends and this will be my first EVER tournament, and it so happens to be a global challenge so EVERYONE is participating, especially the likes of wolf glick, aaron traylor, moxie boosted, da wobbuffet and much more who are experienced
here's the team that I have and the idea behind it:

I send mousehold and anileape
mousehold keeps anileape alive with friend guard, encore and follow me
and anileape uses bulk up to get stronger and bulker
then he uses drain punch to stay alive and rage fist to deal massive damage
then I have raichu or golisopod to clean it outif there to strong, ditto puts them in check and grimsnarl can keep ditto last longer then the opponent
speaking of grimsnarl, its used to keep trick room teams in cheak with scary face onto anileape so its slower then there trick room mons, so there faced of either reversing trick room or kill anileape which will be hard to do with screens, mouse hold and drain punch
now I'm thinking to replace golisopod with charizard x but tell me what you think? is there anything I should change? these teams will be locked in at 8 GMT and will go live at 10:30 GMT maybe? but Saturday for sure (link in bio)
(also if your participating in the challenge and see me in there, please DM me, I would love to talk to my opponents after words)
-
What should I post on Youtube? -
its my fault.. (vent)@xenth I'm sorry?I have no idea what's going on
-
how long does it take to get over a ex?@The_Traveler95 I wish j can still still talk to her,
I miss her -
how long does it take to get over a ex? -
how long does it take to get over a ex?@_Izzy_ still haven't completely (over a year now ToT) and I made my situation a THOUSAND time worse with @nonbinary_wolf
-
Won't be on@Nonbinary_wolf oh dang, not even mention me in first period


-
Deleted post@Innocent np, I probably just have to update that
-
Deleted post@Innocent why are you talking to me, plus if I did it that way I would be limited to what people have, its just better to join the group tabs o the side
-
Won't be onI'm her IRL friend, I will take care of them
-
accidentally using they/them despite knowing that the person's pronouns are not they/them -
accidentally using they/them despite knowing that the person's pronouns are not they/themfor me it's the other way around which is worse, so don't beat yourself over it
-
question@Nonbinary_wolf depends how, like in a note, text or in person? Not saying one is better then the other, I just feel curious for this hypothetical
-
Ranking users@Nonbinary_wolf I dont deserve S teir

Maybe B at best, but thank you so much for the ranking -
what's something you feel very bad about doing on accedent?@Yanderemenhera same here, I tend to be oblivious and I do it to my friend IRL who is non-binary, I don't realize until way later
-
First rant guys!!@SumRandomLoser then what is misogyny?