Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
andythespeedru

andythespeedru

@andythespeedru
Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
85
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
5
Followers
11
Following
2
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @ShuriKitty dang that's not good, but its good your going to tournaments, I know I would like to


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @_Izzy_ hahahaha, I have no idea why...
    but it's always fun to open packs and make teams


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @Shockrat three words FOR your 3 words, kingambit, overrated, true


  • I haven’t been able to eat
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy Idk what "the incident" is but a doctor is HIGHLY advised

    aside from that, the most I can tell you is drink liquids and tell any adult, try eating even just a bit, like nibbles at a time


  • Chonky Bee
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf like some whise hippo said:

    I like them big
    I like them chunky
    (chunkyyyy!)


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @_Izzy_ I see, I want to get into TCG, but I have no one to play with,

    and for champions I like to beat the meta, frirgarf trick room team? curse snorlax. fast sun teams?, encore mousehold. but to counter EVERYTHING, use ditto, need I say more


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @SweetLikeTarmac I'm broke lol


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    @Shockrat bet, mouse ape about to go crazy


  • QNA because I'm pretty sure I've let nothing about me irl slip on my posts
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf its true, I have sensitive taste buds, its the main reason I cant eat spice, but that means I can taste every flavor in foods


  • Pokemon obsession
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Franchises

    Is it just me, or is competitive Pokemon is fun, I have pokemon go,champions, and pocket, and I do competitive battling on ALL of them and I'm really good if I say my self, for pokemon go I have Jolteon, Lapras, and infernape, and I win 90% of the time, for pokemon champions, I have a mouseape team (mousehold and annihilape) and have masterball rank with singles and doubles, and TCG pocket I modified the mega Lucario deck and I've been winning 85% of the time

    Idk I'm just to good at battling so if anyone wants to take me on challenge me πŸ˜›


  • QNA because I'm pretty sure I've let nothing about me irl slip on my posts
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf πŸ˜‚, I know I cant handle that, even sour patch are a bit much


  • QNA because I'm pretty sure I've let nothing about me irl slip on my posts
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf how sour, there is like different levels


  • QnA, idk my freind did it and I'm bored
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    @Aries no, even while playing pokemon (friend guard), watching FRIENDS game, making several videos with my friend, I cant spell πŸ˜…


  • QnA, idk my freind did it and I'm bored
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    you read the title, ask away


  • QNA because I'm pretty sure I've let nothing about me irl slip on my posts
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf favorite snack/candy?


  • Vanilleyy's OFFICIAL face reveal *old trend?*
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Aperitif that's why I said something broad, so it doesn't risk my or her safety


  • Vanilleyy's OFFICIAL face reveal *old trend?*
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Vanilleyy makes sense, I just thought mb


  • Vanilleyy's OFFICIAL face reveal *old trend?*
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Vanilleyy you look like someone in my school, do you go to school in new Mexico?


  • Short
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    YouTube

    @Nonbinary_wolf I'm a atheist but seems like a interesting topic


  • Computer mouse
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf hahahaha, well that's good to hear

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 2 / 5
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular