dont know what it means but it looks cool
andythespeedru
Posts
-
today's prescript. -
I'm crying@Nonbinary_wolf that's good to hear, but next time, have a back up, maybe 2
-
Am I the only one?@french_fry_guy I did it for my YT channel
-
what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters@Nonbinary_wolf thank you
-
what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters@xenth yeah I also like husk, but I also like vox, velvete (I butchered the spelling for sure), Emily, alastor, Lucifer, charlie, and sir pentus
-
I'm crying@Nonbinary_wolf




, no back up? -
Guys I think she needs help@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Someone on browse DNS texted "can youhelp me contact someonepleasemy ex boyfriend has traped me and his familykn9ws im 20 andi cant call the cops" and she has sent said anything sense
-
Guys I think she needs help@Nonbinary_wolf she hasn't responded to me either
-
Guys I think she needs help@Big-Bill a person texted me "can youhelp me contact someonepleasemy ex boyfriend has traped me and his familykn9ws im 20 andi cant call the cops" and hasent said anything after that
-
Guys I think she needs helpSome random person contacted me here on Browse DNS @ravenlilly420 and I think she might need help but I don't I can do it so if someone can please help her
-
Fear to love@Nonbinary_wolf I would say that I did give up but I'm like right on edge, like being on half a heart in a game, and I'm messed up from someone back then so now I am cursed to like people easily, and I've just been trying to find love but as it is, I think I'm cursed to suffer and never reach my goal
-
LESBIAN SPACE PRINCESS IS A GOOD MOVIE@GumiDow well it is a bad movie and every fandom has joined to hate on it, even the TARGET audience don't like the film, its that bad, at least Minecraft movie was good BECAUSE it was bad, but this movie is just bad
-
Fear to love(If I say something offensive like LBTQ please don't hate, I dont mean it, I just want to pour trama on the internet)
Have you ever had someone that you liked either through talking, seeing their personality, or even just how they look, but when you ask them out their not interested because their in a relationship(I can respect and hope it lasts long), their LGBTQ(as in they don't like the gender you are), or because it not what their looking for (which I feel is not good because its like shopping for furniture, these people are looking for how a piece of furniture looks or even what its made of but don't take in account of how comfy it is and and it allows them to relax and be themselves which is what a relationship is men to be and the only thing it should be) or straight up how you look.
I'm making some of these sound horrible (especially the last 2) but I really don't mean it, I'm just saying that I've asked out people to many times to have this be the 4 responses, then I stopped asking but even that doesn't help because I cant help to like, but then I find out that they already like someone (especially when they ask for advice its like "if theirs a god, he hates me -the thing") or even worse, when they say they like you but then a little while later they say they got back their ex or with someone else and completely push you out.
idk I'm just scared to love, but tell me what you think and have you had something similar?
-
I have a problem@Nonbinary_wolf I'm not the best at trying to cheer people up or even making people looking for the bright side on things, hell I cant do it for my self
but your not alone, everyone here on DNS is here to help you, you made a post not long ago about how if you disappeared that only some people would now were gone, and you were sure that your BF WOULD notice you were gone, that means that's you talk everyday, even though I cant see the messages you've had I'm sure that he loves you, I'm sure the post I made "why is it so hard to get in a relationship" has put doubt in your mind but trust me when I tell you, he's not pulling your strings, it may be in a rocky area but you can never be sure unless you ask him
There is no easy way out, you cant take melatonin to go to sleep because your brain will stop producing and it will be hard, It will be painful, but your no alone, so remember that when your ever feeling doubt
-
Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays@Nonbinary_wolf IF you want to, I wont force you to hear me trauma dump if you don't want
-
Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays@Nonbinary_wolf its someone not from here, you see I moved here about a year ago and I was in a relationship with that one person, I will tell you privately
-
Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays@Nonbinary_wolf that's why I said MOST but I do understand that some people do want someone who is kind, but I have yet to find anyone for me that is looking for someone nice (except for 1 person) and I have seen people in long relationships where the both are kind to each other but some or most people I meet want "experience" or "a way to entertain"
-
Song recommendations@Nonbinary_wolf
505 - Arctic Monkeys
[censored],drugs,cigarettes-Beach Weather (Sounds so wrong but its a good song with no swearing surprisingly just mild themes)
Notion-The Rare Occasions
Pass through-Kaden MacKay
IDFC x soap-Tiktok remix (swears)I dont think this is the best list but its what I listen to when im feeling down
Oh and, I hope it all turns out alright, and talk to people you trust when your feeling down (not me but in general)
-
Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays@Nonbinary_wolf thank you nonbinary_wolf, but TBH, I think most of the people here would rather a boyfriend thats "a BAD boy", I will try to explain the best way I can because I am horrible at explaining things but great at seeing patterns (maybe because I MIGHT have autism because my baby brother has autism and I do the same things he does but anyways) either for a preference (like boys who like emos), something to complain about (doubt it is) or to make a relationship interesting like there's a good chance that he cheats so that way they can have drama? All that I know is that there are people who are actually looking for someone nice, but most people here see nice people has playthings just to entertain them and their friends.
this is uhh. maybe a little overkill to explain something that can be shorten down to "most girls like bad boys and play with the good ones" but it it is what it is.
maybe this is why people say "you don't want to look in my brain" and this is quite literal but tell me what you think? and I might come back next week with more story's because I have so many (which is a bad thing but I digress)
-
Silence@Nonbinary_wolf I dont thinks serious, im bad at explaining things but I'll try my best
So basically its like your way of relaxing, like I chew on literally on anything and that calms me, so I think its same?, idk im bad at explaining but trust me, its unique to you and its not serious