Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Asgore

Asgore

@Asgore
baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
218
Topics
54
Shares
0
Groups
43
Followers
18
Following
20
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • FAHHH!!!
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    FAHHH!!!


  • 123 abc
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @xenth
    good


  • 123 abc
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @xenth
    my mouth is always dry


  • a wise kris once said "she's 17, scott. thats who you choose?"
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    and a wise flowery once said "HERE I COME SAN FRANCISCO!"


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @ext.savy
    8/10 what is your pfp? and good bio


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @Me-Is-I
    10/10 bio is good and that pfp AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!


  • 123 abc
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @xenth
    I dry my pickles


  • 123 abc
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    I eat weed and stuff


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @thatguy

    your pfp matches your name and it makes me laugh so dam hard 9/10


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @macncheese.
    10/10 need I say more?


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @niconiconico

    is that my bbg ANGELO DALTON??????? 10/10!!!!!


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @HONEST.

    10/10 pretty pfp


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @Araghie

    bio 10/10 pfp 0/10 aw hell nah


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @Nared
    9/10 your pfp is good and you well organized your bio


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @Almond
    10/10 cute pfp, well organized bio


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    @Rorschach

    8/10 one problem is what is your pfp????


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    0/10!!!! worst!!! everything is awful!!!


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    hello


  • rating y'alls profiles
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    just comment


  • so let me get this straight
    Asgore Asgore
    General

    FLOWERY GETS SLIMED OUT BY THE ROARING KNIGHT??????
    THE KNIGHT CHOPS UP FLOWERY LIKE A HERB/SPICE!!!!!!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular