Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Barbghibe

Barbghibe

@Barbghibe
BrowseDNS Staff
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
42
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
2
Followers
3
Following
0
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Not trying to be mean and insulting.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    Let's not make call-out posts, I would've expected this to be a common sense thing and discuss with staff or involved user instead of this


  • bruh.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    What's with everyone and trying to start things today? Cut it out.


  • MY FIRST "DATE" IS TM OMG
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Regardless it's something that shouldn't be dragged on. Let's not start up something in this topic


  • (Mentions self harm) I didn't think I'd make this post
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I believe Aries has also referenced links for support in cases such as these in this topic. I wish you the best and hope things get better. 💙


  • guys throughs on this cat in the hat shit
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General idl cat in the hat

    Oh... I see. This sounds worse than I imagined it to be.


  • guys throughs on this cat in the hat shit
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General idl cat in the hat

    School is getting cancelled for.. Cat in the Hat?


  • I Don't Think They Thought This Through.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @Aperitif Yes, I was a little scared about jokingly submitting that large number as the age- the AI could possibly ban me for over-exaggerating or under-exaggerating my age as a joke. We'll see, I suppose.


  • all the traditional SLOP i'm gonna digitalize for decor on my UNFINISHED AND NOT PUBLISHED strawpage
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Artist Corner art roblox sillyz

    @Aperitif Oookay piggybacker!


  • why is communism bad
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Engagement

    I've heard a lot of things about it- just mainly that it works on paper, but not in real life, theoretically?


  • I Don't Think They Thought This Through.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    I believe you can put age 1 on here, though I may have to check. It was some random discord survey about wireless access? Or something of the sort, based on the questions. Didn't realize it was, so I thought it was strange for them to be asking for an age and then going straight into "What wireless network operator do you use?".


  • all the traditional SLOP i'm gonna digitalize for decor on my UNFINISHED AND NOT PUBLISHED strawpage
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Artist Corner art roblox sillyz

    I love the way you draw expressions!


  • I Don't Think They Thought This Through.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    I am quite old. However, whenever I tried to submit my actual age (100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000), they did not accept the answer. Apparently, you cannot put in an age over 99. How absurd.
    image.png
    This is not proper representation on Discord's part.


  • I Don't Think They Thought This Through.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    4f03ae8f-0e60-4e4d-8dae-b8914bbba2dd-image.png


  • Q&A since im bored while hiding among the cultists that are my family
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Goober I'm sorry to hear.. that sounds awful.


  • Time zone groups?
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    BrowseDNS

    Oo, that's a good idea.


  • new tag for Spawnists!
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Tips and Tricks spawnism

    Let's not.


  • favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @Goober I don't really have a preference, I just eat them.


  • Any Dandy’s World players?
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Gaming Hangout gaming roblox dandysworld friends newuser

    I used to, but not anymore due to the drama that happened.


  • favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW.
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    Dinosaur.


  • Why are kids like this
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf Some kids are just really mean and make fun of anyone for anything- if you breathe there will always be a group of kids who will make fun of you for it.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 1 / 3
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular