Let's not make call-out posts, I would've expected this to be a common sense thing and discuss with staff or involved user instead of this
Barbghibe
Posts
-
Not trying to be mean and insulting. -
bruh.What's with everyone and trying to start things today? Cut it out.
-
MY FIRST "DATE" IS TM OMG@TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Regardless it's something that shouldn't be dragged on. Let's not start up something in this topic
-
(Mentions self harm) I didn't think I'd make this postI believe Aries has also referenced links for support in cases such as these in this topic. I wish you the best and hope things get better.

-
guys throughs on this cat in the hat shitOh... I see. This sounds worse than I imagined it to be.
-
guys throughs on this cat in the hat shitSchool is getting cancelled for.. Cat in the Hat?
-
I Don't Think They Thought This Through. -
all the traditional SLOP i'm gonna digitalize for decor on my UNFINISHED AND NOT PUBLISHED strawpage@Aperitif Oookay piggybacker!
-
why is communism badI've heard a lot of things about it- just mainly that it works on paper, but not in real life, theoretically?
-
I Don't Think They Thought This Through.I believe you can put age 1 on here, though I may have to check. It was some random discord survey about wireless access? Or something of the sort, based on the questions. Didn't realize it was, so I thought it was strange for them to be asking for an age and then going straight into "What wireless network operator do you use?".
-
all the traditional SLOP i'm gonna digitalize for decor on my UNFINISHED AND NOT PUBLISHED strawpageI love the way you draw expressions!
-
I Don't Think They Thought This Through.I am quite old. However, whenever I tried to submit my actual age (100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000), they did not accept the answer. Apparently, you cannot put in an age over 99. How absurd.

This is not proper representation on Discord's part. -
I Don't Think They Thought This Through. -
Q&A since im bored while hiding among the cultists that are my family@Goober I'm sorry to hear.. that sounds awful.
-
Time zone groups?Oo, that's a good idea.
-
new tag for Spawnists!Let's not.
-
favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW. -
Any Dandy’s World players?I used to, but not anymore due to the drama that happened.
-
favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW.Dinosaur.
-
Why are kids like this@Nonbinary_wolf Some kids are just really mean and make fun of anyone for anything- if you breathe there will always be a group of kids who will make fun of you for it.
