Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Barbghibe

Barbghibe

@Barbghibe
BrowseDNS Staff
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
42
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
2
Followers
3
Following
0
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @Evil-Overlord side glance hamster.jpg


  • Leon Scott Kennedy...
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @w1ckedsticky1983 Very goated group tag.


  • NEED MEMES!!!
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    I have waay more. An entire cove of untouched treasure, locked away in a digital purgatory.


  • NEED MEMES!!!
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    Slime.png


  • What the hell is wrong with my mother?
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Engagement

    @Lil_sillyz Depends on how sick they are. If my kids were running a fever, throwing up, or something adjacent to that I'd let them stay home. If it was for a runny nose, I wouldn't. If they're sick sick I won't hesitate to let them sleep in.


  • bro my sexuality is not there business
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Yuck. I'm sorry that happened to you, I would never imagine trying to push a certain sexuality label on another person like that.


  • my face rev again
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Yes, that is a good choice.


  • my face rev again
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Good.


  • random tradslop post (*ig somewhat disturbing?*)
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Artist Corner

    @Yanderemenhera I really love the art!! Unfortunately I doubt I'll ever go back to traditional drawing hardly as much because I'm a digitalslop chud.


  • Lalalalala
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Artist Corner

    Let's not, I don't want to lock this.


  • New emoji suggestion🤩❤️
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Suggestions / Requests

    @mrmojangles3552 I would love this as an emoji!


  • I hate the pacer test
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    @andythespeedru said in I hate the pacer test:

    @Lil_sillyz damn, I'm in cross country and track but I've never had to do it, but it cant be to bad? what do you even have to do?

    @Ryomen said in I hate the pacer test:

    @Lil_sillyz ye ngl he is right its not even that bad its supposed to help your endurance and teaches how to use enegery better

    No, we're not going to do this. This behavior in this manner is unacceptable. The poster and other person mentioned in the topic have asthma, it is a reasonable concern when doing the pacer test. You have no idea how bad or different a person's asthma may be in accordance to yours, and if you don't have asthma you don't know what it's like- period. Everybody's physique is different in its own way as well- some will find the test easier, others will not. So what if someone doesn't like the pacer test? A person will have their own reasoning, there's no need to push them down for expressing that. This shouldn't have even been brought up and argued about like that, that is straight up disrespectful. We will not talk to another user like that on here about their disability or be that ignorant in those regards, end of story. This is an official warning.


  • 1st place yaaay ✌️✌️✌️✌️
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    Congratulations!!


  • Guys
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    General

    So long as I'm also offered mac 'n cheese


  • what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Engagement

    I don't really watch Hazbin Hotel, but I like Nifty- or however her name is spelled.


  • Yep
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Regular Blogs

    Oh... you'll get it next time
    Hopefully


  • What device are you reading this from?
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Websites and Internet Devices

    Laptop.


  • my drawing
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Artist Corner

    Ooh, I like it!


  • have you ever played both sides in something?
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    Engagement

    I tend to play both sides, especially when it comes to two friends arguing. I prefer not sticking to one side as to not avoid losing either of them.


  • LESBIAN SPACE PRINCESS IS A GOOD MOVIE
    Barbghibe Barbghibe
    TV and Movies

    As much as I would like to enjoy the movie, it's unfortunately not my style of genre. I think the only joke that I liked was when the straight maliens misheard lesbian as thespian and had that whole scene, maybe a few others as well that I can't recall now.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 2 / 3
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular