Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Blumenthal

Blumenthal

@Blumenthal
Bring BDNS back!
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
27
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
8
Following
1
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • please stop the feet/toe jokes
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    General

    Feet are gross. 🀒


  • a browsedns comic series will be on the making!
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Books and Comics

    I wonder why user named N. had the need to mass downvote all your posts on this topic. Seems rather provocative and immature. Other than that, this comic series seems like a really fun idea! I look forward to seeing the finished product. πŸ˜„


  • Is god tryna teach me a lesson?
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    A lobotomy is guaranteed to fix your problem if therapy isn't working as intended!


  • is the US is an oligarchy?
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Engagement

    Oops!

    026e5aed-3e6b-4a0d-b60d-19e9dd474082-image.png 57b6e868-a640-4600-ae1c-d33c91b59122-image.png

    Not necessarily always voted by the people!

    Edit: Please be civil about this, though. I only posted this in order to point out a fact that a candidate can lose the popular vote but still win because of the Electoral College.


  • What's up Guys!!
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Engagement

    I am also bored...


  • Slop dump
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Artist Corner

    Good slop


  • heya
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    General

    What?


  • Am I the only one?
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    General

    Spooky!


  • DOLLY PARTON JUST DIED.
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Engagement

    Rest in peace...


  • subspace trad slop 🀀🀀🀀
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Artist Corner sillyz art

    I had to do a second take in order to understand what you truly meant. My mistake. I will delete my response.


  • X33
    Blumenthal Blumenthal
    Engagement

    @KaylaXoxo Do not single out only Araghie for "derailment" when there are other individuals that did the same. Kiwi is one of them. If you are going to make that request, be consistent, and do not cherry pick.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular