Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
C00LKIDDD

C00LKIDDD

@C00LKIDDD
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
33
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
3
Followers
5
Following
8
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Okay


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    It just randomly started this shit


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    No, I’m not on a new Wi-Fi


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    It is the switch 2 btw


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    I tried that


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Bruh, I’m trying to go on browse DNS for my switch


  • What the hell did I do now?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    All right, this is still about my switch so but it’s a little different e0354af3-38af-4e5e-ace4-85c7f7991131-image.png WHAT THE [censored] DID I DO


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Thank you bro for helping it literally just went to IP address blacklisted randomly


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @CH3SI 10/10 I changed my mind about topic sales man’s rating because I think y’all’s matching is cute Also I love couples matching PFP‘s.


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @topratedsalesman np!


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    OK, I literally just sent the appeal


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    How


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    @Yanderemenhera this was before it


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Why?!


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Ik bro but I really just need this badly


  • Please help me
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    BrowseDNS

    Why when I click on discord on my switch, it says this 0f9c7a48-b5bf-4ed5-ad81-459d856e6cf0-image.png could anybody help me solve this? It is on my switch 2 by the way.


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @NeverLetMeDown 9.5 I like it


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @ShuriKitty 8 I love anime


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @FlavPlaz45129 6.7 Minecraft The only reason I say that is because it makes me think of Minecraft.


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @imsodone 10/10 I love how you’re matching with your boyfriend! Yes, I read bio’s

  • 1
  • 2
  • 1 / 2
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular