Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
C00LKIDDD

C00LKIDDD

@C00LKIDDD
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
33
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
3
Followers
5
Following
8
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @itz_LaYlA 5.5 I love cats also I like the background


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @topratedsalesman cool 9.2 just because I like forsaken😍


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf 8.2 out of 10 I like the design


  • Whats your comfort artist? I wont judge
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Music

    Just calming artists and maybe that among us lobby music


  • CH3SI QnA.
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Engagement sillyz

    Do you like Roblox forsaken?


  • Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Engagement

    Rate mine plsss


  • Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Engagement

    Can you rate my PFP? Please


  • What is/are ur fav song/songs atm?
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Music

    It is probably the new cool kid Chase theme for milestone 4 or wrong side out I [censored] CAN’T PICK


  • ITS FINISHED 😍🥺
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Artist Corner

    I like it


  • My week in uhhh sentences.
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    Damn honestly I think Wednesday was cool and Saturday but Tuesday and Sunday were uncool I don’t have much to say about this, but I don’t know feel better, bro something like that wait, no I hope you have a better week :)


  • Rating PFP’s
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    General

    I’ll be brutally honest, got this idea from @littlebean_877


  • Rating PFP
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Engagement

    Rating pfp’s I got this idea from @littlebean_877 I wanted to give credit so yeah also ignore the long [censored] title


  • Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)
    C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD
    Engagement

    THE COOLEST KIDS ARE BLOWING OFF YOUR SOCKS YOU KNOW YOU’RE NEVER GETTING RID OF COOL KIDS ON YOUR BLOCK anyways rate my PFP

  • 1
  • 2
  • 2 / 2
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular