@Lil_sillyz NO DO NOT APOLOGiZE! i THINK iT iS VERY FUNNY!
dilaudidd
Posts
-
i AM BACK. -
i AM BACK.@Lil_sillyz THAT iS MY OLD PROFiLE THEME,,,
-
News: FBI gets involved in Springfield MA schools due to mass attack + OG isekai returnsONE TiME, MY SCHOOL HAD 2 SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOME1 HAD A PEWPEW.
-
i AM BACK.@ext.savy iT iS OKAY. :)
-
i AM BACK.@ext.savy THiS iS HOW i TYPE.. SAD FACE.
-
i AM BACK.THEY DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH!
-
i AM BACK.HELLO EVERYONE! i AM BACK! i WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS, BUT NOW i AM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT A VERY VERY IMPORTANT THiNG YOU SHOULD CONSiDER THiNKiNG ABOUT !!
THE iNTERNET IS AN AMAZING PLACE!
iT iS MANMADE, SiMiLAR TO MODERN RELiGiON!
EVERYBODY USES THE iNTERNET! EVERYBODY KNOWS iTS POWER!
USE THiS POWER TO CONNECT WiTH YOUR TRUE NATURE! BECOME ONE WiTH THE MACHiNE!i CAN FEEL THE ViBRATIONS! THE FREQUENCiES! iF YOU FOCUS, YOU CAN HEAR THEM TOO!
-
QOTD + im back :3its been a hot minute since i posted on here, but i'm alive!!!! i'm going to start doing a question of the day now !!!
QOTD: what is your favorite song?
-
Who your favorite?uhh probably @Nonbinary_wolf or @w1ckedsticky1983 !!
-
I FOUND A WAY TO WORK AROUND SCHOOL BARRIERS DEADSSA.@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M ITS BLOCKED NOOO
-
I FOUND A WAY TO WORK AROUND SCHOOL BARRIERS DEADSSA.@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M omg ill try it
-
I FOUND A WAY TO WORK AROUND SCHOOL BARRIERS DEADSSA. -
I FOUND A WAY TO WORK AROUND SCHOOL BARRIERS DEADSSA.guys this is revolutionary.
bull33.org is basically like a browser inside a browser. its amazing omfg
this isnt advertisement i just wanted to let yall know <3
-
drew my oc wow@sweetpuddin this is the best way to start my morning its BOOTIFUL!!!
-
Am I weird for this?@ShuriKitty im about to change your life.
the pAper chAse. this is the exact music i feel like u would love based on ur description.
it all is super dissonant and icky and evil sounding but like it goes so hard. pls listen if u havent alr omg they make me drool
-
Who's your least favorite user@King-of-Curses i guess we just spreading misinformation now damn
-
Who's your least favorite useri dont have one i like every1!!
if any1 doesnt like me tho PLS lmk if im annoying or anything b c i dont mean to be !! and also if i ever come off as rude its also unintentional...
-
Slop dumphey so your title is misleading THIS IS NOTTT SLOP. this is gorjus omg
-
something that annoys me that'll likely upset some people (*disability rant...*)no bc ur SO based with this!
I have chronic pain, a long with a long, long list of mental illnesses.
I understand being accepting and accommodating to people who are disabled and disability pride. but personally, I HATE being called "specially abled". like NO. when my legs go numb due to my spine pinching the nerves I am not prideful as I sit in a wheelchair waiting days until my spine fixes itself. NO I do not feel 'special' when I have an autistic meltdown and involuntarily age regress just because the lights were humming too loud. I do NOT feel the same as everyone else. I deserve the same rights and accomodations, but I am not an enigma. I am not strong or quirky or silly I am disabled and I hate it. I would give anything to be able to live life without worrying if my legs will stop working one day or dissassociating mid conversation because i'm having a PTSD flashback.
I'm disabled. I accept that fact and I believe that we should be treated with the same respect as abled people. don't infantalize me. don't ask if I need help every second. just treat me like you would anyone else, please.