hi there! this is probably a stupid question but is there a way to use browseDNS on an HP Chromebook? it's highly restricted by the school so I was wondering if there was a way I could work around that with browseDNS or other similar resources. thanks!!
dilaudidd
Posts
-
browseDNS on school chromebook? -
guys can we roleplay that were all living together@HappiestDay87 "sorry....!!!! gulp they're just too yummyyyyy.... hnnhhj"
-
guys can we roleplay that were all living togethercrawls to the kitchen like a spider
"can someone like, make me Kraft Mac n scheese..... I'm not allowed to use the stove anymoreeee... :(((("
whines pathetically
"I just a behbehh..."
-
guys can we roleplay that were all living togetherspins around in office chair quietly
"number fifteen... burger King foot lettuce. the last thing you'd want on your burger king burger is somebody elses foot fungus. but as it turns out, that's exactly what you might be getting...
-
my aura is unmatched+100000 aura
-
someone be friends w me !!!!!!!!i can access discord thru my library computer, it's @sonyphobia !!!! friend me there so we can be friends !!
16+ only bc I don't feel comfy with ppl younger than that interacting w me </3
-
if it has a screen, ao3 will be seen.@macncheese. its a fanfic website !!! I wouldn't read a lot of it if ur under 16 tho bc its a bit graphic sometimes . its kind of like Wattpad but a lot older ig lol
-
im new :33 stuff abt me@Araghie hi there!!
-
im new :33 stuff abt me@boomboxXD thanks !!!
-
if it has a screen, ao3 will be seen.
(this is my switch)
-
im new :33 stuff abt mehi!! im yuki! im 18 and use they them pronouns :33 i dont have a phone so im on my switch !!! i hope to get my phone back soon </3