@Jace123 said in This 2nd image made by Sega and Sonic team proves Sonic is coming to Spatoon Raiders:
@ElighRamirez is this promo
I'm NOT advertising
@Jace123 said in This 2nd image made by Sega and Sonic team proves Sonic is coming to Spatoon Raiders:
@ElighRamirez is this promo
I'm NOT advertising
@Jace123 said in This 2nd image made by Sega and Sonic team proves Sonic is coming to Spatoon Raiders:
get a j*b please
I earn money by using Kuda drop or Word Cash or Richie games
@Jace123 said in This 2nd image made by Sega and Sonic team proves Sonic is coming to Spatoon Raiders:
get a j*b please
I'm only 15 years old
@Jace123 said in This image made by Nintendo and Sega and Sonic team proves Sonic is coming to Spatoon Raiders:
this again
It's official image
![1000117296.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1786319987747-1000117296.jpg
@jane said in Here is my Nintendo Network 3DS friend code if anyone wants to add me:
oki i will keep this in mind
I need your friend code
when adding friends over the internet, both players must enter each other's 12-digit friend codes for the connection to finish. Most users on Reddit agree that registration is incomplete until both systems have added the other person.