Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
FreeStorjez43

FreeStorjez43

@FreeStorjez43
EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
586
Topics
9
Shares
0
Groups
17
Followers
44
Following
13
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz NOOOOO AHHHHH starts burning away like a vampire when being exposed to the sun or like Travis Scott in that one music video.


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz I REQUEST TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER! I SHALL NOT BE THROWN OUT BY THEE!


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz *you're. I had to. Also, I shall not be banished from this post! I'll become a martyr!


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz I am aware of Americans being incapable of spelling correctly. I am from Germany and I spell it COLOURS and HUMOUR and stuff.


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz yes. I read bios btw because I'm cool.


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    @Lil_sillyz ok good. you have "what my colors mean:" twice in your signature and it's spelled colours.


  • Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    User Creativity

    "tw: Gacha Life" DELETE your account!


  • Favorite Game
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Ace101 HOLY GOATED BALL KNOWLEDGE


  • Favorite Game
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    Borderlands!!


  • rating y'alls profiles
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    General

    do it mush


  • What do you guys think I look like?
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    General

    @thatguy holy peak


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    oh wait the state mb


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Rorschach bro knows Kvaratskhelia personally.


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Rorschach where does bro live.


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Rorschach 10k is crazy. I need a side job bro.


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Rorschach oh damn. hope you get enough money at work for new ones.


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    @Rorschach lend me somee bruh


  • Clothing Preference
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    Engagement

    I lowk fw poloshirts or anything with buttons idk why. and cargopants.


  • A message to whoever runs this platform
    FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals.

    No use in making this post. Nothing ever happens anyway.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular