Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
190
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Notification Count Fixes!
    Grey Grey
    Site Updates & New Features

    Ok.


  • how many users do you have blocked?
    Grey Grey
    BrowseDNS

    54


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    You really want to try me? Go ask the Admin or one of the mods then, I am their sibling otherwise I wouldn't be blackmailing them for showing you everything he left privet


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Innocent Come tf back you are needed obviously


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    Just calm the hell down it was just something I did for innocent cased done


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    Well duh


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    I am innocent's sibling


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @UnpaidIntern He was easy to manipulate


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @UnpaidIntern Innocent was the nicest


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    I was jealous


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @UnpaidIntern It was a stupid idea


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @UnpaidIntern I wanted everyone to hate him so that people can see me


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    @UnpaidIntern I made him do the art stuff, I made everyone hate him for my reputation


  • Lol
    Grey Grey
    General

    @st4tic You made this a problem he did ask the person and now he is gone because of you. He said to me he would probably do [censored] for all this hating


  • Good bye I guess
    Grey Grey
    General

    Innocent please please please please please please please come back I am really sorry for doing that to you and everyone hates you now


  • Anyone Else Annoyed When People Talk Like This?
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Feel Like I Shouldn't Be Here.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
  • 10
  • 1 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular