Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
191
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • nina the killer (filler post)
    Grey Grey
    Artist Corner

    @w1ckedsticky1983 Dang it I forgot the name LMAO


  • nina the killer (filler post)
    Grey Grey
    Artist Corner

    Why does it look like that Jeff the killer fan girl that managed to be a creepypasta


  • Hellpp
    Grey Grey
    General

    GUYS, Guys, guys, I literally need help of how to put a spotify song in my bio PLEASE I NEED TUH KNOW HOW CAUSE A FEW PEOPLE DO IT ON THEIR BIOS...😞


  • JoJo Hamon and Stand Power Discussion
    Grey Grey
    Anime

    I believe star platinum is stronger in my opinion


  • Would yall like seeing my Kandi and perlers?
    Grey Grey
    Artist Corner

    @Vanilleyy Wise ones once said


  • Today Is My Birthday,
    Grey Grey
    General

    Innocent you ding dang better say happy birthday to me when ur done with the week


  • Today Is My Birthday,
    Grey Grey
    General

    Happy Birthday To Me, I Am Thankful That I Was Born, I Am Thankful That I Make People Happy, Hopefully Next Year I Won't Almost Die.πŸ™‚


  • What Is the best Show?
    Grey Grey
    General

    Possibly yugioh


  • Everyone Watch EddWorld?
    Grey Grey
    YouTube

    Newground Show


  • Deleting my account?
    Grey Grey
    General

    We'll Barely Know You, Your A Living Legend You Can't Delete Now


  • Poi poi
    Grey Grey
    General

    LMAO


  • We Need FF7 Fans To See This
    Grey Grey
    General

    YOUR MINE


  • What is your most rewatched thing...
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Legendary. Ehhh... Its mostly yugioh from the last episode when atem left for egypt, not to mention I watched gravity falls with my brothers three times bit if you really want to know what I most rewatched thing its Gotta Be Advent Children


  • We Need FF7 Fans To See This
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Really Wish There Was Someone Out There That Knows FF7 As Much As I Do To Even Show This 30451-1275773069-272c8c375c92329dfa406bac8751fcd3.jpg Around People And I'm Like Look At Them They Look So Cute Then They Are Like Who Even Are They? I'm Not Even Curious, Even If One Of You Guys Have A Piece Of Memory Of FF7 Gotta At Least Tell Me, And Hopefully Someone Out There Who Knows FF7 Will Comment On The Post :////


  • Name A Final Boss In A Video Game
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Innocent MY FAV CUZ HE'S HOTTT


  • Everybody todays kyngs birthday he's now 16
    Grey Grey
    General

    Hmm


  • Name A Final Boss In A Video Game
    Grey Grey
    General

    Me first, Kefka


  • what would you do if everyone in the world except you and one other person disappeared?
    Grey Grey
    Engagement

    I choose jezus to be w me


  • omori
    Grey Grey
    Video Games and Consoles

    It's very emotional when final duet plays

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 6 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular