Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
191
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • if you were a bender what would be your preferred bending?
    Grey Grey
    Engagement

    Mostly firebending


  • 4ht of July
    Grey Grey
    General

    Happy birthday America


  • Hair dye update (><)
    Grey Grey
    Regular Blogs

    I would say light blue since its a beautiful color ( Just hoping there aren't any 'hair codes' for you to have unnatural colored hair)


  • are we even alive
    Grey Grey
    Writing and RP

    I mean I do feel emotions in my dreams plus you can make them pretend you don't exist I would say that you would be inside your mind when your dreaming


  • A submission to help
    Grey Grey
    Submissions
    1. Age: (14) I don't know why it says 15
    2. Timezone: US
    3. Date: July 4th 2026
    4. Why do you want to join the Program? (I want to join the BDNS staff program because I am deeply passionate about digital safety and creating a positive online environment for teenagers. As a social helping expert, I just want to make sure there aren't any toxic interactions.I want to show the staff my communication skills making sure there is peace on BDNS, ensuring everyone feels heard and respected. By joining this program, I can try to make this website safe and respected of how its not turning into world war (Expression). I am getting reminders of how gloomy people are and if they do manage to make any young users doing the same thing, that's why I want to be there for them so they don't need to live any pain alone as long as I am there with them. As along I respect browsedns enough to at least be a little help.)
    5. What are your Goals within the Team, if hired? ( If hired, my goal is to make the browser safe and friendly for 13 or older (reminded). I also want to reduce cyberbullying. I have been given staff tips from my friends who are staff, about setting up a period of time for mute or ban possibly. I don't want you to have any pressure or worrying that I would ban literally anyone, I want you to promise me that I can be respectful for my own mistakes because even a few people here reported inappropriate behavior and I want to be the one to stop it. )
    6. How do you handle Failure? (I will be reminded from my or their failures as another thing that I have learn to improve. If I choose not to improve my failures or actually becoming a bigger problem, don't even worry about kicking me out of the staff team. Its a quite easy math education for me: Failure + Learning about them + Improving = Not a future Failure. Although there are many ways to handle failures which you will see if I am dealing with one.) Feel free to DM me if there are things you want to talk about this post!! (Currently Waiting For Approval)

  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @suctioncupman Red eyes black dragon images (9).jpeg


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Zagamier images (7).jpeg An Egyptian God,


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Borдt images (8).jpeg


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @femboycece879 Then poof, images (6).jpeg


  • if i dont post tomorrow
    Grey Grey
    General

    •


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    It's not like I'm making you guys into weak ugly cards


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @w1ckedsticky1983 You Are images (2).jpeg Slifer The Sky Dragon, Also Known As An Egyptian God


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    Yes,


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Innocent You Are images (1).jpeg Dark Magician


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @innocent-mazer You Are A images.jpeg Winged Kuriboh


  • You Are Related to a Yugioh card.
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Will Be Using Users To See What Monster Card You Are And Will Be Taking Requests Who Wants To Be It, Just for fun


  • My Introduction.
    Grey Grey
    Introductions

    My Name Is Dartz I Am Actually 14 Years Old, I Aim To Be An Artist And To Be Everyone's Friends. This Is The Only Social Website I Have So I Will Be Online Frequently, I Will Be Doing More Topics And Maybe Some Fun Activities For People. But I May Take Serious Things Very Seriously So If You Are Currently Making A Joke In A Serious Post Or Topic Let Me Know.


  • Noctis introduction
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Honestly Don't Know Who He Is


  • if any of you guys & girls want my friend code
    Grey Grey
    Switch

    Will do later


  • Curiosity Kills The Cat...
    Grey Grey
    General

    I doubt it.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 8 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular