Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
HappiestDay87

HappiestDay87

@HappiestDay87
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
53
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
2
Followers
25
Following
12
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can I get regain possession of my items?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    World

    I plan on talking to a social worker soon, hopefully to escape custody of my cult-like family. But I got my stuff taken away from me. I'll be 18 soon and that's when I plan on leaving. Would the law allow me to take my stuff with me if I'm taken out of my parents' custody ?


  • RCM Jigs, Switchbru, and Discord...
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    I have a 3D printer, I could make an RCM jig that uses twist ties (like, for bread), but should I? Can I use Discord if I homebrew my switch?


  • Recaptcha
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    how'd u access mobile sites ? is it possible for all sites ? or google docs ?


  • N's super-sick McRants: #1
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    okay so im actually rlly tired... and i assume shes sleeping anyway. i think her last msg was at 11 ?


  • N's super-sick McRants: #1
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    what !


  • N's super-sick McRants: #1
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I'm actually kinda tired already, but maybe she'll show up soon...


  • N's super-sick McRants: #1
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I'm makin' a new series thingy ! Mostly cuz I'm bored and my lovey wife isn't online, but besides that... Welcome to N's super-sick McRants: #1 !!

    Life: I've gotten my computer back a while ago, and since then I've mostly just been on Blender, DBD, FL Studio, or Halloween: The Game. All of those things are fun as heck, but I still gotta get my phone back somehow. Hopefully this month or the next.

    Other: Other than that, I'm apparently supposed to get paid for helping my dad work soon? I dunno what I did but, I'll take it!
    Stay tuned for more, as I'll be online till 5am. Cya!


  • who r sum users that u miss on this website?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    General

    okay sorryyy...


  • am i in the wrong..?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    General

    @ext.savy yea, the friends thing is crazy. like you can't even go out and enjoy urself w friends ? or go out at all ? is this a prison or a house ?


  • am i in the wrong..?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    General

    @ext.savy so ur question is: "am i in the wrong for wanting to leave some asshole's house ?" no ur not wrong at all. it doesnt seem like shes respecting you either btw. so no ur not wrong for wanting to have fun and or wanting to leave


  • who r sum users that u miss on this website?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    General

    @macncheese. hell yea, interactions !


  • who r sum users that u miss on this website?
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    General

    @rynniebot my wife ! shes not like, inactive or anything. just busy. we'd be able to talk more if it weren't for me, but if she was here she'd probably shush me for talking abt that 😭 anywayzzz, love her and miss her ! (does this count ?)


  • Help- BDNS is worrying me-
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    BrowseDNS

    yeahh, big issue for swotch users i'd say. if this stops the site from working, at least my gf and friends will know i'm alright (if they see this)


  • dexter type situation
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    Regular Blogs

    my suggestion: delete this post dawg 😭 they're gonna search the site and see this on the front page


  • Psychopomp doodles
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    Artist Corner

    i didnt know it was a song...


  • Psychopomp doodles
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    Artist Corner

    @NeverLetMeDown what


  • Psychopomp doodles
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    Artist Corner

    @rynniebot lov u too... :)


  • Psychopomp doodles
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    Artist Corner

    my girlfriend is so skilled...


  • august kill streak
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Faust :(


  • Autism test
    HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87
    User Creativity

    i hate that i recognized this so quickly

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 2 / 3
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular