For me, I really like Aerials, by System of a Down.
However I cannot stand anything country. Specifically House of The Rising Sun
HappiestDay87
Posts
-
What is a song you really like and a song you really don’t like? -
ask me anything!wrap ts up verity

-
Favorite Character of all time?how could you tell ?
-
Favorite Character of all time?His writing could be better tbh, but i love how theatrical he is
-
Favorite Character of all time?These four constantly battle for the title of my fav, but at the end of the day, its always gonna be William Afton
(other favs r Michael Afton, N, and Kaneki) -
Everyone can edit this postlemme in 111 !!!
-
Somebody told my school counselor about my home life without my permission.invasion of privacy or violation of privacy for one. for two, if ur parents seem scared of CPS, its likely that they are doing smth wrong. but i'm in no place to judge. now CPS can't take you and your sisters and separate you all, but they can separate you from ur folks. also im pretty sure a counselor would talk to you before acting on anything to avoid mistakes.
-
Twitter/Mobile Sitesthats probably the case... every gmail mobile works fine but twt dont
-
Twitter/Mobile SitesI've been trying to log into Twitter on my switch, but it keeps saying "something messed up". im thinking the mobile site might fix this issue, but mobile sites r impossible to find here. any ideas ???
-
Anyone have experience with Airdroid?My brother installed a parental control app on my phone. i didn't bother with it much, but i wanna know if its easy to remove or not. or should i just wait until the cops/social workers are involved ?
-
Game names for my game and give some tips.sometimes the best options are the simplist. a friend and i were making a game called Mirstone, which is a fictional town in Maine. And where the game was gonna take place
-
Game names for my game and give some tips.if its abt ur mc finding a portal that leads to a diff reality, and is also a horror game, u can call it:
Into The Unknown
Into The Twisted
Reality: Unknown
Fear of The Unknown (or maybe the phobia for it)
Warped (double meaning, like warping to a different reality, and warping like twisting/distorting) -
I know where my mom put my phone.@tyler_x do not risk ANYTHING. you have at least some internet access rn, if u have any way to contact ur friends and bf, make a rentry page and talk there or tell them to make accounts on here. then figure out what you'll do about your items next. depending on why it was taken, its important that you remember: whether they bought it or you did, its still your personal property. know ur rights !
-
free voice acting cuz im bored so hit me with itposted 7 hours ago, free, and no one requested anything. voice actors usually book for an hourly rate too. balrightttttt
if it helps, it may be easier to test your vocal limitations and then write down what you can and can't do! like a demo reel so ppl can get a feel of your vocal range ! -
best makeup routine💄👀all this and ur still pretty without it hehe
-
Can I get regain possession of my items?i didnt pay for anything, but i researched it and legally everything belongs to me. its my personal property. thanks tho, taki !!
-
Message form mgssyea dude its you... the account has replies about you, and school, and thousands of other things that lead back to u

-
Message form mgssso we're larping that we got caught online ? BrowseDNSAlrightttt
-
Can I get regain possession of my items?Obviously I do not want this, so if all goes well, my friends' father will take me into his custody. But I want my stuff back too, ofc. Can I regain them or can the law do so for me? Like or smth ? They took my phone bc I told them I was dating this girl. And they found out I wanted to runaway bc of the arranged marriagex
-
Can I get regain possession of my items?Side notes: It's as bad as it gets w this family. I'm taken and deeply in love with my girlfriend, but they're persistent on getting me into an arranged marriage with someone way older than me.