Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Jane doe

Jane doe

@Jane doe
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
49
Topics
10
Shares
0
Groups
5
Followers
7
Following
6
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Face reveal my Pookies :3
    Jane doe Jane doe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @sweetpuddin I identify as Heinz ketchup


  • Click on this this is serious
    Jane doe Jane doe
    General

    @Yanderemenhera yeah sorry about that. I was in a rush. I was just really anxious about this.


  • Face reveal my Pookies :3
    Jane doe Jane doe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    fd04d3ea-5791-45ce-9b67-c166c0b80981-image.png hahaha but seriously I’ll do a face reveal at some point if you guys saw this joke on my other face reveal just know I had to delete that one because of me using the announcement category yeah sorry I just deleted it because yeah


  • guys look at my profile i edited tell me what u think
    Jane doe Jane doe
    General idk 1234

    I LIKE IT


  • qna because im bored. now askquestions 😡
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement qna

    Do you have a dog or cat @sweetpuddin


  • Click on this this is serious
    Jane doe Jane doe
    General

    This kind of shit should not be done. She is 13. Bruh


  • Click on this this is serious
    Jane doe Jane doe
    General

    TBH, I feel like it’s a pedophile, but I just can’t prove it


  • Click on this this is serious
    Jane doe Jane doe
    General

    OK so I was on discord with my friend a.k.a. @Lil_silly And I will put some pictures up. In fact, I’ll put all of the pictures up right now. 4e14661e-6666-47eb-b94e-f4d4418723b9-image.png Second and third 16a7ec61-acf6-4ed1-85be-3fd11cee0739-image.png a2fb80b9-0c16-414f-a2aa-37a99954512d-image.png 42c886f1-e375-40fb-a986-dada51ddee42-image.png 8afdff24-57dc-4024-8572-8d673066ecfe-image.png also sorry if I copied some pictures this all happened.6f1d8d0d-df4b-4ef5-a706-098e47e60ed8-image.png 7473d0c7-2d62-4a8a-9566-40aa0b196b6f-image.png c8abf9fa-7aa9-43e2-ac86-e2bc89409416-image.png 078f2408-2c17-4853-ba10-de313f164737-image.png also please do not go harassing this dude on discord I do not want any trouble


  • Gaming
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Gaming Hangout

    Also, you do other I just wanna know what your guys’s favorite game is or some shit like that and maybe I’ll try them out


  • Gaming
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Gaming Hangout

    What are y’all‘s most favorite games on Roblox or on switch? Tell me the most hours you played


  • bang bang (*the chainsaw man song*)
    Jane doe Jane doe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Oh


  • lowkey i am RUNNING outta ideas. (Builderman art)
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Artist Corner sillyz art

    i LOVE IT


  • bang bang (*the chainsaw man song*)
    Jane doe Jane doe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    idk


  • bang bang (*the chainsaw man song*)
    Jane doe Jane doe
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    probably because of [censored] cuss words


  • School
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement

    I just wanted to talk about hell I get up at 6 PM FOR [censored] SCHOOL you cannot tell me that is not crazy after I’m all dressed for school IT IS 6:36 OR SOME SHIT AND I ONLY GET OUT OF SCHOOL AT 2 PM ON HALF DAYS EARLIER LIKE 12 OR SOMETHING JUST WHY?! AND AFTER ALL OF THAT, I FEEL MISERABLE AS SHIT. HONESTLY, I JUST WANNA STAY IN BED. LIKE HOLY SHIT WHY DO I HAVE THE MOST MISERABLE DAY AT [censored] HELL?


  • HII!!, Noticed i haven't talked much, ill just link some question's down below that you can answer,
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement

    I played Undertale so I should know what the controls are, but that was five years ago @topratedsalesman


  • HII!!, Noticed i haven't talked much, ill just link some question's down below that you can answer,
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement

    Yep, I just got Deltarune. I don’t know if it’s any good @topratedsalesman


  • HII!!, Noticed i haven't talked much, ill just link some question's down below that you can answer,
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement

    @topratedsalesman Deltarune is kind of peak tho it’s good


  • HII!!, Noticed i haven't talked much, ill just link some question's down below that you can answer,
    Jane doe Jane doe
    Engagement

    Favorite color: blue/red
    Favorite horror game Poppy playtime/FNAF it doesn’t even matter which chapters I say
    My favorite video game for me is forsaken
    What kind of music I like any kind of rock music
    Favorite food, Ramen❤️❤️❤️

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular