people
Posts
-
one thing that is hell itself -
unblocked websites for school -
Ugh@dizzy-the-loser love the hate!
-
guys I need help@dizzy-the-loser heres the real one

-
poem for my gf so farI used to think love was a fire—
something bright, consuming, loud.
But you are not the flame.
You are the ground beneath my feet.When the world spins too fast,
when my head is full of noise and need,
you are the stillness that lets me stop.
You don’t ask me to be more.
You just let me be. -
who tf actually cares abt my posts?I don't even know you but I look cus I'm always bored
-
a question, is account sharing allowed now?and honey mustard
-
a question, is account sharing allowed now?@Raven unless I get my nuggets
-
LETS GOOOO -
LETS GOOOO -
LETS GOOOOIM GOING ON A DATEEEEE ON FRIDAY
-
Snail Mail! -New co-owner-! -
MY BF IS MAKING A ACCyippee
-
LET ME COOKthe drums is part of the rap not irl because I couldn't think of anything else
-
LET ME COOKHere's one I just made
we sit in chairs
and listen to the teacher talk
about math and history
which is not fun at allmy brain hurts from thinking
about long words and sums
i just want to go home
and play on my drumsthe bell rings so loud
but it doesn't mean i can leave
there is still homework
that i have to believe -
LET ME COOK -
LET ME COOKyou are sad right now
that is okay i guess
the world can be heavy
and it feels like a messbut please don’t cry too much
or maybe just cry a little bit
it is better to let it out
than keep it in your kityou are important i think
even if you feel small
you have value yes really
like a shiny marble balltry to eat some food
maybe a sandwich or fruit
it helps your brain work better
and gives you a boostlook at the sky today
it is blue and bright
there is sunshine up there
shining on everything lightyou will feel better soon
i believe in you so
just take one small step
and go with the flowthank you for listening
to my simple song
i hope you smile now
and stay strong all aloneFor those with depression
-
Snail Mail! -New co-owner-!co owner for what . I'm slow
-
I need more help@dizzy-the-loser Amazing!
-
Ugh

