Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
L3on_

L3on_

@L3on_
Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
43
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
17
Followers
11
Following
5
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Give me songs to rate:D
    L3on_ L3on_
    Music

    @tyler_x hi I’m very late but uhm please rate dear prudence by the beatkes it is very very peak okay I love you


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x YAYY S TIER WOWWZERS!!!! You see guys I am the second best ever. I would also like to add a person in the super mega duper S tier: @tyler_x he is number one he is super cool and hot and awesome okay


  • Should I cut my hair?
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M good I love my boyfriend πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I am the biggest Tyler fan


  • Should I cut my hair?
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M can you tell I’m in love with him πŸ‘€


  • Should I cut my hair?
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @tyler_x it looks super duper cute right now I think you should keep that relative style if you cut it it looks super good on you baby


  • Should I cut my hair?
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @tyler_x I’m DROOLING your so handsome omg I’m in love with you 🀀🀀🀀🀀


  • Why I love Undertale.
    L3on_ L3on_
    Franchises

    @tyler_x idk babe I think you might hate undertale


  • Face reveal !!
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @welcome2myworld ur sweet as sugar bud you ain’t doing anything stfu

    If ur not gonna be respectful to other humans on the internet go outside and dig in the dirt to find some people who might actually wanna talk to you


  • ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYY
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @willoftheworld ruhroh


  • ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYY
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    STOPPPPP I love you so much 😊❀ I'M SO UNC NOW EVERYBODY THROW TOMATOES AT ME


  • Face reveal !!
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @welcome2myworld that's my boyfriend dude wtf


  • Face reveal !!
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @willoftheworld THISNIS MY BOYFRIEND GUYS WOW I AM SO LUCKY 😍😍😍😍


  • Face reveal !!
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @willoftheworld 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀 Hi wow whaow wow hi 🀀🀀🀀


  • im crine
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    Stop omg😭😭


  • im crine
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @KiwiFarmsArkavel arghhhh at least she will be safe


  • im crine
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @KiwiFarmsArkavel can I still keep my cat tho πŸ‘€


  • X33
    L3on_ L3on_
    Engagement

    @willoftheworld aww omg yebye yes yes ys


  • im crine
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @willoftheworld hey I was curious I didnr know if it was canon or not πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²


  • Whos your favourite Deltarune character?
    L3on_ L3on_
    Franchises

    @willoftheworld wow I really need to work on my comprehension skills 😭😭 sorry love


  • Whos your favourite Deltarune character?
    L3on_ L3on_
    Franchises

    I’m not as into the fandom as my wonderful bf is but I think flowey or undyne πŸ₯Ή

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular