Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
marcosyayayay

marcosyayayay

@marcosyayayay
Westhelm
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
24
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
8
Following
8
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    @ange i le did. ok. I. ok.


  • adopt me
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    General

    @ange ok i leave


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    @w1ckedsticky1983 THAT ANIME MAKES ME SO LIANDBCOIJWDFBPIUDWBFPIJWBFPIUWDBPIUWD


  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    @sk8terboi theyre good i like them


  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    @sk8terboi I acknowledge u too srry i was listening to ur music recs


  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    @ange ok


  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    @ange hi ange I acknowledge u


  • Can yall give me some music recommendations?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Music

    Hiya im very curious what yall are gonna sayyy, anywho i rlly like The Neighborhood its my fav band


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    @Mozuku-Kun NO LIT I LOVE ROMANCE ANIMES


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    @w1ckedsticky1983 OMG🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    @sillybilly OMGGG I REMEMBER THAT ONEE


  • Whats yalls fav ytuber/streamer
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    YouTube

    @ange WoW


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    I ✨le acknowledged✨ you


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    @ange wow…..sick and twisted


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    Yall have some good taste


  • Whats yalls fav ytuber/streamer
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    YouTube

    I LOVE JENN MCALLISTER alt text


  • Fav animes??
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Anime

    My favs are
    The Ramparts of Ice
    Your Lie in April
    Suzume
    The Summer Hikaru died :))


  • What is your favorite food?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Engagement

    Venezuelan Pastelitos or Fried Rice or Paella


  • Favorite songs?
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Engagement

    Prey - The Neighborhood


  • what is your favourite drink
    marcosyayayay marcosyayayay
    Engagement

    Caramel ribbon crunch frap

  • 1
  • 2
  • 1 / 2
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular