*siamese.. Leah is a siamese.. not diameter, gotta love autocorrect.
sharky_bit3s
Posts
-
Tell me about your pets! -
Tell me about your pets!I have six cats (seven if you count the one who freelances sorry for the numbers), two dogs, three bunnies, 19 chicken and two guineas Context? Farm. One dog is an outdoor Pyrenees, her name is Athena, a beautiful gurl, other dog is a pomeranian wicket, two tortoise shells, gizmo and basette, and a black cat boustoff (the freelancer is their mom phineas), fourth indoor kitty is a beautiful little calico named tawni, outdoor cats are Leah, a diameter, and opal, Leah's daughter and an orange colored siamese. The chickens are little bundles of hell. I go out daily and come hack with a near full carton of eggs, our rooster, a Rhode Island red show boy named Larry pecks my feet when I trim the younger chickens feathers so they stay in the coop. The guineas live in a separate coop, both male.. inlove my pets and animals, yes, BUT ITS SO MUCH FUN WHEN A CHICKEN GWTSNOUT AND ATHENA HELPS ME CORNER IT TO GET IT IN THE PEN- she never hurts them. Just plays tag, this dog was supposed to be the farm guard dog, she bites, yes, wen the stranger attempts leaving. Sweet dog? Yes. Best guard dog? Mission failed successfully. Though I have one funny story, boustoff got out to the back porch one time, Athena wanted to say hi!.. boustoff hissed and scrambled back indoors.. not a single cat has tried getting out anymore lol.