@Dizzy-the-loser whoops, my bad. i meant it as a kind of joke. i did take meds that we refered to as that tho
Shockrat
Posts
-
need recommendations for animes to watch with ADD -
i might get banned, forwarningI like saying dumb shite, sooooo, if i ever do get banned that's why!!! just letting yall know
-
need recommendations for animes to watch with ADD@TwoTimee oh yeah. they used to give me meth too
-
need recommendations for animes to watch with ADDsword art online best anime ever made. I have type c adhd and i approve
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.@Luana.vasper song is bound for the floor band is local h
-
My wife stopped talking to me.@Luana.vasper whichever way you wanna take it.
-
My wife stopped talking to me. -
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.@UnpaidIntern polarize the people, contraversy is the game, it dint matter if they hate you if they all say your name
-
Tell me a joke. (And I'll rate it)my life
-
My wife stopped talking to me.@Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.And you just dont get it, keep it copacetic, and you learn to accept it, you know, you're so pathetic
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.@UnpaidIntern money game pt. 2 ren. one of my fav artists
-
IM SO GOATED GNGhow?!?!?!?
-
Snail Mail.. End..?@SumRandomLoser Nah, i dont wanna be slf centered. besides, the name shockrat is my username, cant have people seeing it as a news company.
-
Your Favorite User@TwoTimee you dont know me? Huff
-
-You're craziest Hear Me Outs-right under every post i make
-
Your Favorite Useryaas, i was listed
-
Who's your #1 favorite anime character?lisbeth the blacksmith from sao or orrochimaru from naruto
-
i am a part of the snailmail news staff. -
Snail Mail.. End..?even if you had decided to, i woulda just made a replacement for it. wouldn'ta been called snail mail tho