Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
takis

takis

@takis
grounded
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
170
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
6
Followers
58
Following
61
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Guys, I think I like doodling while I'm supposed to be taking tests 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    SHUCKS WHY CANT I SEE bet its tuff tho


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @w1ckedsticky1983 omg yes neymar😳😳


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Jace123 dam same


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Jace123 tyy u should def postt


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Nonbinary_wolf yayy


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @imsodone REALLY? TYSM


  • old drawing
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    IMG_20260819_092402.jpg
    this was like last year its lowk ahh i cant find the real reference but ts the closest
    873848d4-76ee-4456-8659-e73579914e9d-image.png


  • cicada's girl
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    the details on the skirt it tuff


  • Rating PFP’s
    takis takis
    General

    meπŸ‘€


  • Whats your comfort artist? I wont judge
    takis takis
    Music

    mitski


  • who is with me in 2027?
    takis takis
    Switchbru

    πŸ‘€


  • bro... I got negative reputation...
    takis takis
    General

    @Jaiden_sucks 😭😭


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @seal he's an ogre😭


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @Yanderemenhera lmaoo it is still an good art style


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @Yanderemenhera the style is scrumptious


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @_Izzy_ shes so bad😳


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @Yanderemenhera yes he's literally so green😳


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @FlavPlaz45129 interesting


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @FlavPlaz45129 that's the point dw no one's getting cancelled😭

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular