@Gl1tch We might be platonic soulmates
tyler_x
Posts
-
Favorite Character of all time? -
Anyone else annoyed when you notice someone doing this?Stop hopefully not me
-
since halloween is coming up what r yall being?My original plan was Chara from Undertale. However, I could not get the sweater and happened to find a blue and pink one at the mall so I'm going to be Frisk instead:)
-
Some art of sansawww sansy so cute i love it
-
Over 100 rep!Yoo congrats on being at 300 now:)
-
what am I thinkingyou are going to be in serious debt... and for what?
-
a wise kris once said "she's 17, scott. thats who you choose?"Yes they did

-
pokemon@french_fry_guy WHY ARE THE TOMATOS HYPER REALISTIC
Also ofcc just spreading my knowledge because im so cool and awesome
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT@french_fry_guy Ah,, well thats cool!
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT@french_fry_guy I SOBBED THE WHOLE TIME STOP. Also do you live in Ohio then? I do:D
-
pokemon@french_fry_guy Indeed, lad. Fun fact: There were no new Kadabra cards made for 20 years due to a magician filing a lawsuit believing it was refrencing him and his spoon bending trick. His name was also very close to Kadabra's Japanese name if I'm not mistaken.
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT@s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")
-
pokemonKadabra
-
The SIFT (4th Dimension) is coming to Minecraft.@UnpaidIntern I think the best route to go with an end update is add stuff other than end cities, similarly to the nether (since it has a variety of structures and stuff)
-
The SIFT (4th Dimension) is coming to Minecraft.I'M SO EXCITED WHATTTT!! Although... an end update would be nice.
But I am still very happy about a 4th dimension.
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT@Noctis He did play Devil Town! It was one of the 3 he played after the whole "ONE MORE SONG!!" and it was absolutely amazing, I was screaming it so loud and everyone was jumping up and down.
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERTalso @mik3_ this is me letting you know ur on my mind. heh
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT@sweetliketarmac He played Tarmac. Thought you'd appreciate that because of ur username lol
-
I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERTOMGGGTGAHZHG
Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.
We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT
It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)
but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.
BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times
but anywaysI sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)
Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.
Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.
OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)
I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.
Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay
-
Why are colored tags turning black?That happened with the tags I created!! I think it's because I typed the colour I wanted rather than the hex code or wtv because typing "red" for example doesn't change the colour to red, but a certain set of numbers does.
This is unfortunate for me because I don't kniw any hex codes and just tried to kind of guess them? As you can see, there are some I'm yet to guess.
But it's annoying