Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Kin list!!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Omg Susie


  • Grounded...
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    What did you do to get grounded lol


  • hello? can you uh, see me? (GIF WARNING FOR DEVICES THAT LAG WHEN GIFS ARE ONSCREEN)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner sillyz art animation

    hello. waves dramatically.


  • Guess the movie
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Whys it kind of giving "Why wont you adopt me!!?" "Because you're BLACK."


  • .So my boyfriend just wanted a break from me and he was such a gentleman :(
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Edge Of The Forum

    Hey he's scared of thunder like i am lol

    But I hope you two are doing well :D! Sometimes people just need a break


  • can we get emojis again?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals. emojis

    @Aperitif I cannot express my joy enough. As a switch user, THANK YOU


  • hello guys
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    What a loser imagine not being able to make your image show up


  • LESBIAN SPACE PRINCESS IS A GOOD MOVIE
    tyler_x tyler_x
    TV and Movies

    Not a horrible concept, but extremely poor execution


  • Who would win in a fight (Mario or Sonic)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Oh, Sonic for sure.


  • Greet him.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Everyone say hello. Hello @kevpoopymonster

    And a big thank you to @topratedsalesman for getting his attention YOU ARE GOATED THANK YOAU


  • Could someone do me a favour?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @topratedsalesman I would greatly appreciate that, do you mind if I DM you with his user? :D!


  • We're putting aside our differences (Trend Thing)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Yanderemenhera Quite true, since there's no reason to hate on such a peak game. It's the fanbase that gets people


  • Could someone do me a favour?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    I really miss my friend from Pinterest and I have no way of telling him to get on BrowseDNS. Could anyone do it for me perhaps? :D If you DM me I'll give you his user!

    Well, I guess I COULD do it myself, but It's risky because. Ahem. This is embarrassing. I'd have to use the samsung refrigerator WHICH IS HARD BECAUSE MY MOM IS ALWAYS EATING IN THE KITCHEN and I'd just prefer someone's help if possible.


  • We're putting aside our differences (Trend Thing)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Just this once. (Undertale)


  • What games do you play?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    A lot, to say the least. But top 3 are Undertale, Deltarune, and Minecraft


  • Do you play an instrument?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    Guitar and I'm learning piano :D Although, I wish I could play more things.


  • guys.. Its almost september.. u know wut that Means.. (check my first news post if u don't know)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Johnny-Viti Is that a reference to that one video about nothing making sense when you first wake up


  • Weird glitch/bug on Nintendo
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Bug Reports

    It may not work for you, but take off every single group tag you have from your profile, then, one by one, add them back. Some won't go back on and signal an error, but it could possibly fix the issue. It did for me.


  • YEAH BABY!!! LETS GO!! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!! WOOOOOOO!!!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Wait until you hear THIS! It happens EVERY WEEK!!


  • Songs that would worry others
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    no children by the mountain goats

    not that its how i constantly feel or anything. its more of just an occasional thing. i think it just reflects that piece of me that will never get better because i truly dont want to. or that i sometimes find comfort in my own discomfort.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular