Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Recommend me a song and I'll review it
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    Turn the lights off by Tally Hall


  • What is your strangest, but biggest phobia?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Hospitals. Never liked them, started hating them more since 12 year old me had to go to one just about every month for a while. Just got out of one as well so I'm still a bit uneasy even now. My heart will drop if I so much as hear something like a consistent beeping that is similar to that of a heart rate monitor, or the scents of cleaning products that smell like a hospital...I can't stand it.


  • whats yalls favorite youtuber
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube youtubers favorite

    Markiplier or Jacksepticeye prob


  • my bad luck finally just came to me, agian...
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    That happened with my phone charger when I had a phone. I ended up having to buy a new charger. Chromebook chargers work for switch though, as well as a lot of phone chargers if you have any of those laying around.


  • I think I have rabies
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Bro are you still with us


  • I think I have rabies
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    YO dawg go to the hospital even if you don't think you need to, GO before you can't.


  • What was the best advice you have ever been given?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    This is more of just something that made me think rather than advice, but I'd like to share it anyways. You as a person have survived everything you thought you wouldn't. Every terrible day, eveything. When I was at my lowest point, I never thought I'd make it, and I didn't really see a reason to try anyways. But I realize now that I've made it through that. It has been almost 2 years since that point in time. It's over, and sure enough, I survived. Every time I sat awake at night and thought I wasn't gonna make it, I did. I'm still here. If you can survive everything you've already been through, you can survive anything.


  • GENUINELY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @lucifers_husband Ehh yeah understandable, but you're probably in the clear because even if the owners noticed, i doubt theyd care so youre probably all good :thumbs:up:


  • GENUINELY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Just cancel the request dawg


  • im crine
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @mik3_ "I love my beautiful baby bones ♥ I can't wait for my second baby!!" -Sans undertale


  • X33
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_ @mik3_


  • guys act like I'm a problematic user
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General user problematic

    Bro is doing ANYTHING but addressing the accusations..


  • New yume term? (Yumeparent)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General yumeship yume spawnism

    Toriel from the hit games Undertale and Deltarune


  • Mainly Just Yumeship art + some extras
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner sillyz yumeship yume

    This is so tuff i love your style


  • im crine
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    "Wait does sans get pregnant. In undertale or delta rune?" -- @mik3_ 2026


  • Fav Video Game
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Video Games and Consoles

    UNDERTALE.


  • Oldass art from a few months ago bc I still like it + I'm in artblock n I have nothing to post
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner

    OH MY GOD ONE WHEAT MARK????!!?? IN THIS ECONOMY!!????


  • i hate brainrot, so in this story.. ITS A WAR!!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Writing and RP

    We've officially run out of original story ideas in this world. I fear you've taken the last one


  • updates!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    hey idk you but welcome back! Hope band camp goes well for you dawg!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular