Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @FlavPlaz45129 Classic, but nonetheless Minecraft is just one of those games that will be fun forever thanks to the endless amount of things you can create as well as all the fantastic mods


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @stupidguy535 YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Spamberer Never heard of it but I may look into that because the title seems intriguing


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @stupidguy535 PEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAK OH MY GOODNESS


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @LarryFire I LOVE Pokemon Unite oh my goodness


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Dooie Absolute PEAK


  • Ask me questions and I'll answer :D!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Zagamier Yk,, I don't even play Genshin and could sense that reference


  • Ask me questions and I'll answer :D!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @FlavPlaz45129 Hmmm...interesting question. If we're talking just like a plate of nachos that weighs a pound, then no because once it's chewed up and stuff, it weighs less. If we're talking about like a giant plate that adds a pound to your overall body weight, then your body weight would be 1% nacho, but not you as a whole


  • (SPOILERS) What did you guys think of Deltarune chapter 5??
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    The last fight was hard but it was good overall imo :D


  • Ask me questions and I'll answer :D!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Just...keep it respectful, of course


  • give me song recos
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    I always recommend this, but Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall! :D (Also I'd like to acknowledge the Ponyboy pfp)


  • give me a song to listen i'll judge it
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    Turn the lights of by Tally Hall! Its fire i swear


  • POV: ads on YouTube mobile
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General shitposting memes ads

    I would love to wake up and meet my princess peepaw


  • fire themed ruffle cuff with removable star charm
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Creation Showcase yanderesjewerly

    I may not be the type to wear something like this, but I aspire to have this sort of talent and creativity. It looks so sick!!


  • who are yalls fav childhood youtubers?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    I feel as though nobody has watched him aside from myself, but JFM, or better known as Jack Frost Miner. That guy shaped my love for Minecraft and his videos essentially taught me how to play.


  • What are your top five game characters?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Ayeee a Deltarune fan?? :D

    Anyways, my top 5 would have to be Papyrus (Undertale), Flowey (Undertale), Susie (Deltarune), Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club), anddd ehhh the Bucket (The Stanley Parable)


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Zagamier Omg I love all the lego games. Played Lego Incredibles a long time ago and I truly believe that's what peaked my interest in gaming. Thank you for your response!


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Echo_isnt_here Both great games as well! What's your favourite Roblox game if you don't mind me asking?


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Citrussahh Fantastic choices, I love that


  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @ShadowGamerX Sounds like something I'd like... might have to look into that!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular