Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What's your guys' favourite video game?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Personally, I'm gonna have to go with Undertale, closely followed by Minecraft, The Stanley Parable, and the entire FNAF game series.


  • Face reveal (warning might look bad…)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    NAH YOU ATE THAT UP!


  • Rant (New Michael Jackson movie spoilers)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Regular Blogs

    The actor potraying him is actually his nephew, which explains their similar looks!


  • Introduction post :D (Sorry its long)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Introductions

    Lowkey didn't realize I could make an introduction post until just now. (Not like I've been on here for 3 days now or anything..hah)

    I don't know how to not sound cringe so yk. But anywayss, hello! You can call me Will, which isn't what I use IRL or on other platforms a whole lot, but on here it's good :)!! It doesn't truly bother me if you call me anything else, but he/him is ideal. I promise i do not gaf though.

    I listen to music a lot, my top artists including The Smiths, Conan Gray, Michael Jackson, and Tally Hall. I know they're all nothing alike, but as my grandma told me, "variety is the spice of life."

    I also play video games, my favourites being Undertale, Deltarune, Minecraft, The Stanley Parable, Doki Doki Literature Club, anything from the Sonic, Pokemon, or Super Mario franchise, and many, MANY more.

    ALSO I HAVE THE COOLEST BF IN THE WORLD IM SOOO IN LOVE AYEYS ♡♡♡♡

    I love talking to people, and if you want to talk to me, I'd be glad to talk! Justt don't make me message first I feel terrible doing that </3

    Anyways, I suppose that's all! If anyone wants my Pinterest lmk, but other than that I look forward to my time on Browse DNS! Everyone has been really nice so far!


  • Cool Userz!!!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Edge Of The Forum mazer

    guess im not cool according to mazer shucks. im jk i just wanted an excuse to say thanks for inviting me to your group i feel so jolly 🔥


  • What's your LEAST favourite game
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @ULOVE_JUNO YOU GET IT


  • What's your LEAST favourite game
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    ok hot take but i despise the freak circus on such an intense level it sucks so much i really truly hate it


  • What's your favorite mlp character?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    TV and Movies

    Melody from my little pony tales !!!!


  • Stranger things season finale 😔
    tyler_x tyler_x
    TV and Movies

    @w1ckedsticky1983 HEL REAL IM SO MAD STILL


  • what is best movie in your opinions?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    TV and Movies

    Stand by me!! It's really really good


  • Chilldhood T.V. shows I'm conviced I'm the only one who's ever watched
    tyler_x tyler_x
    TV and Movies

    NO NO IVE WATCHED UNIKITTY I WAS OBSESSED WITH IT


  • Whose your guys favourite TADC character? :3
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    Why...Kinger, of course!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular