Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Why is fuck not censored anymore
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    [censored]


  • im gonna leave in like a week
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Goodbye, Brazilian Gaster theory person. You will be greatly missed.


  • v4.16.0 (2026-09-16)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Site Updates & New Features

    While this is all great and something I am thankful for, every icon now appears as just a square, and some as some symbol from a foreign language. Group tag colours aren't showing up, and it's all very laggy. (On Switch, anyways.) I'm aware that there's probably not much that can be done, however I am quite bothered.


  • i may or may not have turned into a spawnist...
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Its ok i support


  • Guys, never upvote me again
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    its ok bro if you get any rank above Super Lame I'll downvote for you


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    My channel is in my bio! The one video I have is horrible quality and I was too lazy too make the animation longer... hah. But what are good things to post?


  • Do people here actually know me?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @UnpaidIntern That is comforting ngl. Thank you bro


  • Do people here actually know me?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Suction-Cup-Man Really? What was your username originally?


  • 5 reasons of why i would be a good bfπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ (MASSIVE /J!!)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Edge Of The Forum

    @StarryPeach I... think you've accomplished that already, judging by the reply right above mine 😭


  • Do people here actually know me?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    I'm curious on how people here see me, or if they see me at all. Lol

    Also curious if anyone still knows me as willoftheworld because that was me 😁🎊

    I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if I should be more active on here or not. Like maybe I should talk in public chats or just be overall on here more because BrowseDNS is lowk dead af


  • 5 reasons of why i would be a good bfπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ (MASSIVE /J!!)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Edge Of The Forum

    Dawg I opened it because I thought it was gonna be really cringe and wanted to see πŸ’” I'm disappointed


  • Throw out a fun fact abt urself!!!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    That is NOT a fun fact are you okay


  • how many users do you have blocked?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS

    On here? Just 1.

    On Pinterest, however.. ahem. Like 300. I may have blocked as many people as I could find in a fandom I didn't like. I would genuinely seek them out just to block them. Ask @kevthepoopman he knows


  • What's the most nostalgic memory you have
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Downloading the most hideous Minecraft texture packs you'd ever see in your life and genuinely thinking they were amazing. I also had the 2017 gamer boy skin... those were the days


  • I might get banned after saying this
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    I agr- EXPLOSION


  • favorite deltarune character?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Gaming Hangout

    Hard pick, but Noelle


  • i kirkified my french teachers mugshot
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    should i kirkify my 6th grade english teacher's mugshot


  • I miss when people were not afraid of themselves
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Innocent, If I'm understanding your position, you really haven't actually done much wrong. However, if you formally apologize, I think that would be a better idea than trying to get people's pity by the threat of quitting


  • @Innocent, -NOT OFFICIAL SNAIL MAIL NEWS-
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Snail-Mail And this is why everyone had suddenly turned? People do that all the time and it's never been a big deal


  • @Innocent, -NOT OFFICIAL SNAIL MAIL NEWS-
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Snail-Mail May I ask what the controversy surrounding them even is? In other words, what exactly happened?

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular